Civil war coming to America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

In the event of a coup or a takeover, would you take up arms to restore lawful authority to America?

• Yes. I would take up arms until every last traitor was rounded up and put on trial.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but in a limited manner. I would take up arms to protect my community from traitors.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I would not take up arms, unless my family was directly threatened.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I would not take up arms. All forms of killing are sin.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other. The above actions do not properly describe the action I would take.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Widespread infectious disease actually

But every winter the flu is widespread, but they chose not to call pandemic. Widespread could mean Newcastle or could mean the world. Shifty word play, using vague terms

K

KT88

To be rich not only through being merchant. Catholic own federal reserve, printing money from nothing.
The merchants mentioned in John's apocalypse is not the RC church is was first century Jerusalem under the Roman Empire.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Widespread infectious disease actually

But every winter the flu is widespread, but they chose not to call pandemic. Widespread could mean Newcastle or could mean the world. Shifty word play, using vague terms
Sydney is 5.2 million people.
Pandemic right there ?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Just as I predicted providing further evidence that this is all a scam...

Anyone who said forced vaccines would never happen or that we'd be back to normal has been falsified and need to return to truth.
But many don't understand science or falsification, while others are far to proud to even entertain the thought that they might be wrong
What forced vaccines?

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Its up to them, which is no good. Cos they call fake pandemics like this... Its no pandemic here. There should be a number, like u were asking.
comparing it to the population of Sydney.
The 2 mill is half of Sydney.
Numerically speaking, when is a virus a pandemic ?

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
well, is it a pandemic, compared to the Spanish one ?
apparently this virus is far less than what the Spanish one was.
I don’t think it’s a pandemic but a scamdemic.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
The WHO says as long as there is "widespread disease", (as it says) then they can declare a pandemic if they want
Not to mention, the modern-day very "loose" and "wide" definition of the word 'disease'... (ever notice?)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The merchants mentioned in John's apocalypse is not the RC church is was first century Jerusalem under the Roman Empire.
Do you believe the first century Jerusalem will rule the world as the antichrist?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
comparing it to the population of Sydney.
The 2 mill is half of Sydney.
Numerically speaking, when is a virus a pandemic ?
I think the corrupt WHO controlled by the corrupt Gates redefined a pandemic to "when there are more cases of that disease than normal". As the corrupt and unscientific WHO defines a case of disease as a positive test result (using a test not testing for the virus), all they need to do is alter the number of tests to create or end a pandemic.

For example, it is widely known that the RTPCR test (whose creator said could not be used for diagnosis, and which tests for the presence of genetic material present in all mankind, rather than any alleged virus which has never been isolated) returns a high number of false positives. Let's be generous and say 10%, although in reality, it is probably closer to 50%. The WHO needs - let's say - 200,000 cases to declare a pandemic.

So they simply arrange 2,000,000 tests in the general population. 2M * 10% = 200k, which is enough to create the pandemic they want. Easy, and most people are too stupid to realise they're being conned.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
We have a long way to go to establish unity in America.
I don't think so. Out the traitors, and you'll have a unified America.

The "inauguration" of the potato got minimal views online, and between 4 and 10 times as many dislikes as likes. Lol. Everyone knows Joe is a cheater and a Communist, and if and when he goes to gaol, whoever cuffs him and his camel is going to unite the nation. God willing, it is only a matter of time, but I've been overly hopeful before...

Most of the potato's supporters are probably criminals anyway, and don't belong outside a cage.

Jun 18, 2020

amazing - it shows despite the tidal wave of swamp propaganda that the average Joe gets it - that alone gives me some hope...

E

EleventhHour

There is nothing to substantiate this is footage taken during Biden's motorcade, it could have been taken before or after.

There we go again social media promulgating uncorroborated, unverified footage advancing lies in an effort to destabilize the country.

Stamped: FAKE NEWS

Cesare Sacchetti

@CesareSacchetti

The Pentagon blocked Biden from having access to very important information on ongoing operations. It has never happened. Joe seems to have some "little" problems. How long do you think a President who's not backed by the military may last?

E

EleventhHour

amazing - it shows despite the tidal wave of swamp propaganda that the average Joe gets it - that alone gives me some hope...
Right, dream on
It would be in your own best interest to enter reality.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The Vatican has been in business a long, long time though...and the priests cannot inherit anything..why they can’t get married.
Well there you go. Not much point in studying Bible prophecy anymore then.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Sorry but I'm gonna trust people with medical and science degrees over people who get their info from Facebook memes
Lol...that’s fine...no ones stopping you.