Civil war coming to America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

In the event of a coup or a takeover, would you take up arms to restore lawful authority to America?

• Yes. I would take up arms until every last traitor was rounded up and put on trial.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but in a limited manner. I would take up arms to protect my community from traitors.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I would not take up arms, unless my family was directly threatened.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I would not take up arms. All forms of killing are sin.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other. The above actions do not properly describe the action I would take.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
K

KT88

No proof whatsoever that the vid was taken on the day of the inauguration while Joe Biden was passing the nat guardsmen. I could have been taken anytime.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
yeah the fact that he said disrespectful stuff about veterans while being a draft dodger probably has something to do with it
Biden was a draft dodger? That explains a lot.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
K

KT88

Biden was a draft dodger? That explains a lot.
I think he was sarcastically speaking of president bone spurs aka trump who claimed he couldn't be in the war because of bones spurs.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I think he was sarcastically speaking of president bone spurs aka trump who claimed he couldn't be in the war because of bones spurs.
What does trump have to do with the video of the troops turning their backs on biden?

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
What's that got to do with anything?
I think I read your comment wrong. I was trying to show that the guardsmen were there for the inauguration. Can you show that they weren’t turning their backs for biden?

K

KT88

What does trump have to do with the video of the troops turning their backs on biden?
I never said it did. Dude brought up trump and his Vietnam war deferment claiming he had bone spurs. The fact that you couldn't recognise the sarcasm probably means you don't have much awareness of what's been going on for the last years

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
No mr. Trump was a draft dodger
You know the guy who says he doesn't like soldiers who get captured?
Trump seemed to like soldiers...he didn’t want them to die in pointless wars that only enrich the rich...can’t be all that bad.

I’m not sure why you mentioned him when reports were that the troops did it to snub biden.

K

KT88

I’m not sure why you mentioned him when reports were that the troops did it to snub biden.
Like I said previously there is no evidence that that vid was taken on the day that Joe Biden's entourage passed by the troops. If in fact that did happen those people would be under investigation.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Like I said previously there is no evidence that that vid was taken on the day that Joe Biden's entourage passed by the troops. If in fact that did happen those people would be under investigation.
No evidence that it didn’t happen that way either...the msm likes to spin things ya know.

K

KT88

No evidence that it didn’t happen that way either...the msm likes to spin things ya know.
The video was first posted around 10:30 a.m. by ABC reporter Ines de La Cuetara with the caption: "The view from Biden’s motorcade as it made its way up to the Capitol."

A spokesperson for the National Guard told PolitiFact that the video is being taken out of context and that the positioning was part of routine protocol. Guard members, the department said, can’t effectively provide security if they are all watching the parade — they have to keep watch of what’s going on outside the parade route, too.

"These National Guardsmen were on duty with a mission to protect the president against potential threats," Guard spokesperson Wayne Hall said. "Some are facing out to ensure the safety of all."

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...al-guard-didnt-snub-bidens-inaugural-motorca/

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
The video was first posted around 10:30 a.m. by ABC reporter Ines de La Cuetara with the caption: "The view from Biden’s motorcade as it made its way up to the Capitol."

A spokesperson for the National Guard told PolitiFact that the video is being taken out of context and that the positioning was part of routine protocol. Guard members, the department said, can’t effectively provide security if they are all watching the parade — they have to keep watch of what’s going on outside the parade route, too.

"These National Guardsmen were on duty with a mission to protect the president against potential threats," Guard spokesperson Wayne Hall said. "Some are facing out to ensure the safety of all."

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...al-guard-didnt-snub-bidens-inaugural-motorca/
Idk about that...they had the city locked down...it would have been a miracle for anyone to get through.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
25,000 National Guard troops deployed to Capitol as Biden inauguration looms
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/25000-n...ployed-to-capitol-as-biden-inauguration-looms
FNC’s Carlson: Democrats ‘Think It Is Fine to Mobilize the Army in Order to Put Down Domestic Opinions’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-army-in-order-to-put-down-domestic-opinions/

5,000 National Guard troops will remain in DC beyond mid-March
WASHINGTON — The Pentagon has approved a plan that would keep some 5,000 National Guard troops in Washington for several months at the request of federal law enforcement agencies concerned about the potential for violence in the national capital.
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/5-0...s-will-remain-in-dc-beyond-mid-march-1.659837

DesertWanderer

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
I ask, because many of the members of the opposing party (e.g. Hillary Clinton), are clearly non-Christians, and would likely go to an eternity in hell were they to die in any coup attempt or subsequent civil war.
No one can make that kind of judgment except God the Father. I think we have to be really careful about this kind of rhetoric. Let's not get caught up as Christians in the vitriol between Fox News and MSNBC.

I call on all believers, especially pastors, to put down their swords and pick up their bibles. The democratic republics around the world will come back to life once we start making disciples of all nations again.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
No one can make that kind of judgment except God the Father. I think we have to be really careful about this kind of rhetoric. Let's not get caught up as Christians in the vitriol between Fox News and MSNBC.

I call on all believers, especially pastors, to put down their swords and pick up their bibles. The democratic republics around the world will come back to life once we start making disciples of all nations again.
Standing O!!!!

Thank you so much for this.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020

We know them by their fruits do we not?

I don’t think we are going to make disciples of all the nations...this world is increasing in lawlessness...we are heading for a great tribulation.