CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Yes he does. He doesn't go into as much detail, but he sates early in the video that on day one the year will change to 360 days and the month to 30 days. (An easy thing for the Lord who controls the universe)
Thank you for your response. = )

I have one more question (since my recollection is not great regarding his viewpoint), didn't he (CJL) factor the first "69 Weeks" (7 Weeks + 62 Weeks--now past) by the same "360 days" issue? (I cannot recall his view on that.)

Do you happen to recall what CJL has said about those (previous sets of "Weeks")?

Just wondering.

Thanks!

[full disclosure: I (as do many others) DO factor the first sets (7 Weeks + 62 Weeks--69 Weeks total--so far) by the "360-day" thing (concluding on what we call Palm Sunday)... in the same way that the future "70th Week" will be (i.e. it will equal "2520 days" total)]

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
How stupid are people to think they can actually predict when Jesus is coming back? His stupid ate the people who listen to them? Serious question. I guess I’m looking at what severity of stupidity they are at?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
How stupid are people to think they can actually predict when Jesus is coming back? His stupid ate the people who listen to them? Serious question. I guess I’m looking at what severity of stupidity they are at?
Consider:

--the "day and hour KNOWETH no man" (not even Jesus) verses, has the word "KNOW / KNOWETH" in the "PERFECT indicative" (the "PERFECT tense" is NOT conveying that no one CAN / WILL EVER "know");

--after Jesus' ascension, He then "KNEW" perfectly... and THEN some 60+ years LATER He disclosed further information on THAT Subject in the Book of Revelation [written around 95ad]--which contains numerous time-stamps AND timing-indicators some of which are not readily-discernible at first blush, or apart from thorough study of the text;

--other things I could say... maybe at another time... = ) (basically, there is MUCH in Scripture surrounding this Subject... more than many people realize!)

[I still think CJL is "off" by some, in his latest date / dates he is proposing...]

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Consider:

--the "day and hour KNOWETH no man" (not even Jesus) verses, has the word "KNOW / KNOWETH" in the "PERFECT indicative" (the "PERFECT tense" is NOT conveying that no one CAN / WILL EVER "know");

--after Jesus' ascension, He then "KNEW"... and THEN some 60+ years LATER He disclosed further information on THAT Subject in the Book of Revelation [written around 95ad]--which contains numerous time-stamps AND timing-indicators some of which are not readily-discernible at first blush, or apart from thorough study of the text;

--other things I could say... maybe at another time... = ) (basically, there is MUCH in Scripture surrounding this Subject... more than many people realize!)

[I still think CJL is "off" by some...]
Isn’t that what I just said?

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
People just don't realize what great tribulation is about.

I am sort of wondering if you know what it is all about myself. If it's one big nuke blowing everything up then it would be impossible for any Prophecy to be fulfilled.

God is also Pouring out His Spirit during this time which you seem to paint as a period of implosion. Not everyone is suffering from the WRATH of God like you want us to believe during Tribulation.

Joel:
1. And it shall come to pass that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh before the great and terrible day of HaShem come

We know this is about """the time before/ and during the 7 year Tribulation""" the Second Coming because Joel describes the Tribulation Period when Jesus Returns:

3. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

4. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of HaShem come.

^
It matches the words of Jesus in Matthew 24
:

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Isn’t that what I just said?
I may be misunderstanding you.

What I am saying is that NOW Scripture TELLS WHEN.

(Whereas when Jesus walked this earth in His earthly ministry before the Cross, He did NOT know--when He spoke those words--This is NO LONGER APPLICABLE! He has disclosed it! [when LATER Revelation was written])

Are you making this same point?

I'm saying people CAN KNOW (by paying close attention to what His Word NOW HAS DISCLOSED, since [/after] He spoke those words "knoweth no man" when He walked the earth BEFORE the Cross / before His ascension).

IOW, NO VERSE / passage is expressing that it is impossible to ever know, or the like.
Scripture is now ACTUALLY *TELLING* when...

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I am sort of wondering if you know what it is all about myself. If it's one big nuke blowing everything up then it would be impossible for any Prophecy to be fulfilled.

God is also Pouring out His Spirit during this time which you seem to paint as a period of implosion. Not everyone is suffering from the WRATH of God like you want us to believe during Tribulation.

Joel:
1. And it shall come to pass that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh before the great and terrible day of HaShem come

We know this is about """the time before/ and during the 7 year Tribulation""" the Second Coming because Joel describes the Tribulation Period when Jesus Returns:

3. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

4. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of HaShem come.

^
It matches the words of Jesus in Matthew 24
:

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory
No,it's not one big nuke used against the middle east.The US will place one nuke in Jerusalem and many in other cities.No need to use more than one nuke in a city.It will appear as though the stars of heaven are falling to the earth there will be so many.

Jesus talked about people being saved during the great tribulation while people are being burned alive .The majority of the people in the middle east will be burned up.Great tribulation.

Mathew 13:41-43
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Mathew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’

Jesus said many things concerning the great tribulation .

Mar 29, 2024
The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem at the time of the end.Not 3.5 years before the time of the end.

The time of the end begins in Daniel 11:40 when the king of the north is attacked by the king of the south.The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem in Daniel 11:44 when he goes forth to destroy and annihilate many.The great tribulation takes place at that time.The time of the end.

there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time

Daniel 12:1-2
And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

There is no 3.5 years tribulation after Christ comes and raises the dead.Where do you get there is 3.5 years tribulation after the resurection in verse 2. ???

WE are clearly not on the same page and will likely never be able to agree until one or both of us are proven wrong (as these prophesied events become history in the making)
The following article explains how many Christians like myself understand the coming 7 year Tribulation period.

BIBLE PROPHECY
The Tribulation Period
Making Life Count Ministries
P.O. Box 680174
Prattville, Alabama 36068
www.makinglifecount.net
You have permission to copy and distribute this material.

The Tribulation Period is the last 7 years on earth before Jesus returns at His Second Coming. The prophet Daniel gave us a "prophetic clock" which predicts the first coming (to suffer) and second coming (to reign) of the Messiah. (Dan. 9:24-27).

Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy. This prophetic clock is split up into three sections:

1. The first 69 weeks (of years), or 483 years. The Jews not only had a week of days, but also a week of years. (See Gen. 29:27-30, Lev. 25:4,8). This prophecy clearly refers to the week of years. The clock will tick for 483 years, then the Messiah will be revealed.

2. The clock stops, creating a gap in time of 2000 years. We are currently living in this time gap, waiting for the clock to start ticking again.

3. The clock starts ticking again sometime in the future when the Antichrist confirms a 7 year covenant with Israel. At the end of the 7 years, the Messiah will be revealed a second time.

The clock began ticking when the Artaxerxes signed a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in 445 B.C. (Dan. 9:25, Neh. 2:1-8). The first 69 weeks was fulfilled when Jesus rode into Jerusalem as the Messiah on Palm Sunday (Luke 19:37-44). The clock stopped ticking on that day. After the clock stopped, two things were to happen before the clock could start ticking again: The Messiah was to be "cut off" (crucifixion) and Jerusalem was destroyed, which happened in 70 A.D. (Dan. 9:26).

The clock will start ticking again for the last week of years when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel for 7 years (Dan. 9:27). In the middle of the 7 years, he will stop the sacrifices in the temple, thus splitting the Tribulation Period into two halves.

The Abomination of Desolation

Daniel informs us that the Antichrist will stop the sacrifices in the Jewish temple "in the middle of the week," splitting the 7 years into two sections of 3 1/2 years. This act is referred to as the "abomination of desolation" (Dan. 9:27). Paul also speaks of the abomination when he informs us the Antichrist will take his seat in the Jewish Temple and declare himself to be God (2 Thess. 2:3-4).

Jesus said, "Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place [Jewish rebuilt temple] (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains" (Matt. 24:15-16). When they see the Antichrist go into the temple, there are only 3 ½ years left until the Second Coming! The Antichrist will be destroyed on the same day Jesus returns to earth. (2 Thess. 2:8, Rev. 19:20).

It's clear that the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation are talking about the same thing. Daniel gives us general information, while Revelation gives us the details. Most of the book of Revelation deals with the last 3 1/2 years on earth.

It is amazing that Daniel, Paul, John, and Jesus all warn us about the 1,260th day, which is the exact middle of the last 7 years before Christ returns. On the 1,260th day, these things will happen:

1. The Antichrist will stop the sacrifices in the rebuilt Jewish Temple (Dan. 9:27).
2. He will take his seat in the Temple, displaying himself as being God (2 Thess. 2:4).
3. He will kill the two witnesses (Rev. 11:7).
4. He will set up the "abomination of desolation" (Matt. 24:15, Dan. 9:27, 12:11).
5. The Jews will flee to the mountains (Matt. 24:15).

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
WE are clearly not on the same page and will likely never be able to agree until one or both of us are proven wrong (as these prophesied events become history in the making)
The following article explains how many Christians like myself understand the coming 7 year Tribulation period.

BIBLE PROPHECY
The Tribulation Period
Making Life Count Ministries
P.O. Box 680174
Prattville, Alabama 36068
www.makinglifecount.net
You have permission to copy and distribute this material.

The Tribulation Period is the last 7 years on earth before Jesus returns at His Second Coming. The prophet Daniel gave us a "prophetic clock" which predicts the first coming (to suffer) and second coming (to reign) of the Messiah. (Dan. 9:24-27).

Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy. This prophetic clock is split up into three sections:

1. The first 69 weeks (of years), or 483 years. The Jews not only had a week of days, but also a week of years. (See Gen. 29:27-30, Lev. 25:4,8). This prophecy clearly refers to the week of years. The clock will tick for 483 years, then the Messiah will be revealed.

2. The clock stops, creating a gap in time of 2000 years. We are currently living in this time gap, waiting for the clock to start ticking again.

3. The clock starts ticking again sometime in the future when the Antichrist confirms a 7 year covenant with Israel. At the end of the 7 years, the Messiah will be revealed a second time.

The clock began ticking when the Artaxerxes signed a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in 445 B.C. (Dan. 9:25, Neh. 2:1-8). The first 69 weeks was fulfilled when Jesus rode into Jerusalem as the Messiah on Palm Sunday (Luke 19:37-44). The clock stopped ticking on that day. After the clock stopped, two things were to happen before the clock could start ticking again: The Messiah was to be "cut off" (crucifixion) and Jerusalem was destroyed, which happened in 70 A.D. (Dan. 9:26).

The clock will start ticking again for the last week of years when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel for 7 years (Dan. 9:27). In the middle of the 7 years, he will stop the sacrifices in the temple, thus splitting the Tribulation Period into two halves.

The Abomination of Desolation

Daniel informs us that the Antichrist will stop the sacrifices in the Jewish temple "in the middle of the week," splitting the 7 years into two sections of 3 1/2 years. This act is referred to as the "abomination of desolation" (Dan. 9:27). Paul also speaks of the abomination when he informs us the Antichrist will take his seat in the Jewish Temple and declare himself to be God (2 Thess. 2:3-4).

Jesus said, "Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place [Jewish rebuilt temple] (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains" (Matt. 24:15-16). When they see the Antichrist go into the temple, there are only 3 ½ years left until the Second Coming! The Antichrist will be destroyed on the same day Jesus returns to earth. (2 Thess. 2:8, Rev. 19:20).

It's clear that the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation are talking about the same thing. Daniel gives us general information, while Revelation gives us the details. Most of the book of Revelation deals with the last 3 1/2 years on earth.

It is amazing that Daniel, Paul, John, and Jesus all warn us about the 1,260th day, which is the exact middle of the last 7 years before Christ returns. On the 1,260th day, these things will happen:

1. The Antichrist will stop the sacrifices in the rebuilt Jewish Temple (Dan. 9:27).
2. He will take his seat in the Temple, displaying himself as being God (2 Thess. 2:4).
3. He will kill the two witnesses (Rev. 11:7).
4. He will set up the "abomination of desolation" (Matt. 24:15, Dan. 9:27, 12:11).
5. The Jews will flee to the mountains (Matt. 24:15).

The Jews do flee to the mountains and hide in the caves after the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem.Jesus said they will.
Luke 23
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

They are also seen in revelation saying the same thing to the mountains after the abomination of desolation is set in Jerusalem.

Revelation 6
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

This is after a fantastic description given by John of the abomination of desolation.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Yes they will flee to the mountains in haste.Everyone who are out in the fields and on their rooftops shall see it from all judea and they will flee in haste to the mountains to hide in their dens saying to the mountains"fall on us".
Great tribulation,the likes of which has never been seen or shall ever be seen again.

Mathew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

That ain't no statue departing from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Cmon man, why are y’all falling for stupidness. No one knows the DAY or the HOUR! Man, really?!

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Cmon man, why are y’all falling for stupidness. No one knows the DAY or the HOUR! Man, really?!
Let me ask you a question.
If you saw the two witnesses killed.Would you know what day the great earthquake would strike Jerusalem and the cloud depart from Jerusalem into heaven?

Mar 29, 2024
Thank you for your response. = )

I have one more question (since my recollection is not great regarding his viewpoint), didn't he (CJL) factor the first "69 Weeks" (7 Weeks + 62 Weeks--now past) by the same "360 days" issue? (I cannot recall his view on that.)

Do you happen to recall what CJL has said about those (previous sets of "Weeks")?

Just wondering.

Thanks!

[full disclosure: I (as do many others) DO factor the first sets (7 Weeks + 62 Weeks--69 Weeks total--so far) by the "360-day" thing (concluding on what we call Palm Sunday)... in the same way that the future "70th Week" will be (i.e. it will equal "2520 days" total)]

Yes, CJL believes that the first 69 weeks of Daniel’s 70 week prophesy were literal 360 day years and 30 day months.

However: Chuck Missler teaches that a catastrophic celestial event occurred around 701 BC which ended the old 360 day year and 30 day month. I’m sorry I can’t find a link to that particular video at the moment, but I do have a screenshot from the video which is too large to attach. This is what was printed on his slide presentation.

The ancient calendars were built around 360-day years and 30-day months.
- They stayed this way for many centuries

701 BC:
A large number of the calendars were changed
-The Romans added a few days
-The Hebrews added a month, roughly once every three years

Around 701 BC all the scattered civilizations on earth independently began changing their calendars to match the new reality of the 365.25 day year and 28.5 day month. This is historical fact, not conjecture.

701BC is a few years before Palm Sunday. (just another monkey-wrench)

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Whatever dudes, y’all just keep chasin that rainbow

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
It was a very easy question .The answer is Three and a half days.
Sleepers don't watch so sleepers don't know.
Oh, I guess Jesus was lying when He said, “…no one knows the day or the hour… as a thief in the night…” Whatever. Y’all are on your own little wave, just keep riding it out

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Oh, I guess Jesus was lying when He said, “…no one knows the day or the hour… as a thief in the night…” Whatever. Y’all are on your own little wave, just keep riding it out
You should keep reading what Jesus said after that.I said ,if you see the two witnesses killed .You would need to be watching to see.

Mathew 24

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

There is far more to see than the two witnesses being killed 3.5 days before the cloud ascend into heaven from Jerusalem.

If you saw the two witnesses arrive in Jerusalem,how many days do they testify before you see them killed?

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
You should keep reading what Jesus said after that.I said ,if you see the two witnesses killed .You would need to be watching to see.

Mathew 24

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

There is far more to see than the two witnesses being killed 3.5 days before the cloud ascend into heaven from Jerusalem.

If you saw the two witnesses arrive in Jerusalem,how many days do they testify before you see them killed?
Yeah okay. Gimme a break.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah okay. Gimme a break.
Again,you don't know.
You don't study,you dont watch.
The answer is 1260 days.

I agree,you will not know the day or the hour.

Mathew 24
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
"But of that day and hour no man KNOWETH [PERFECT indicative]"... was true at the time Jesus spoke those words.

But not after He ascended.

That's when HE knew perfectly (and then had it written in the Book of Revelation some 60 years later ;) ).

[I believe it is a mistake and a misunderstanding to say that Jesus STILL DOES NOT "KNOW"... and that no further info was supplied in Scripture BY HIM after His ascension (in "REVELATION"--that Book of the Bible)]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Oh, I guess Jesus was lying when He said, “…no one knows the day or the hour… as a thief in the night…”
The thing which arrives "like a thief IN THE NIGHT" is the earthly-located TIME-PERIOD we commonly call the Tribulation Period (judgments unfolding upon the earth over the course of "2520 days" leading up to His [Personal] "RETURN" to the earth).

He Himself comes "like a thief. [period]"

(NO "IN THE NIGHT" phrase is added when passages are speaking of He Himself coming/returning [Personally]--Rev16:15-16, as one example--speaking of the Armageddon time-slot / 2nd Coming to the earth).

When Jesus said, "But of that day and hour KNOWETH [PERFECT indicative] no man" (not even Himself, AT THE TIME He spoke it), the Subject He was covering is His Second Coming to the earth (His "RETURN" to the earth at Rev19).

So, people who WILL BE existing in those future "TRIB" years will HAVE THE ABILITY to "know" (when), or the potential to (IF they will but HEED HIs Word), BECAUSE that info has now been DISCLOSED IN SCRIPTURE by Him. It is not "unknowable," it has been disclosed (some 60 yrs after His ascension)!

[that's why He could say what He said to the disciples in Acts 1, btw]