CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
We’ve got Matt 24 and other verses.
So I assume you didn't read my post about the GRAMMAR of Matthew 24:36 not saying what it is you THINK it is saying?

Wake up man! How gullible are you, to fall for some whacky goofball video?
I perceive you having a "reading comprehension" problem (if you are talking about me personally)...

as I already specifically told you that I DISAGREED with the conclusion of the video-maker's "dates" (the one or two I watched originally, and even this latest one I've not watched but gather from others' posts what his latest "date" he's proposing--I still disagree with...).

But NOWHERE IN SCRIPTURE does it convey that JESUS HIMSELF *STILL* DOES NOT KNOW (since the time of His Resurrection and ascension)--HE DOES! And He has disclosed that info IN SCRIPTURE (that which was written AFTER 32ad, see!)

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Just Fall of 2024 and then specifically October of 2024.

I will add my own spiel to the mix here..
I read where many Church Fathers, those who came directly after the Age of the Apostles in the Bible claiming to have listen and heard from the Apostles themselves. Wrote there was a belief that the Second Coming came around the 6,000 year mark from a specific date in the Garden/Creation period. And anyone can add that the Old Testament [A.D.] was roughly close to 4,000 years long + Jesus was 33 when He DBR/Ascended [30-33 A.D.] + whatever time from then until 6,000 years is what we are dealing with.

We also know a 7 year Tribulation takes place. But more than anything else is the Church Father's understanding of the Second Coming being at the 6,000 year mark and another 1,000 years for Jesus to reign as King.

Bottom line, and no one knows. And like John wrote in his Gospel if he listed everything Jesus did it would be in so many books that would fill all of the libraries of the known world back then. And I presume many things the Apostles discussed were not always written down and why we have Church Fathers making this claim of the 6,000 year mark.

What it does lead to is we know we are truly CLOSE to the End before the 1,000 year Reign begins with Jesus. 2024 would be wonderful in my opinion. But I don't know if God would give someone that much knowledge to be within months or days let alone the year. I just know it could happen tomorrow for all I know.
Dear Lord

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
But I don't know if God would give someone that much knowledge to be within months or days let alone the year.
Consider:

--Matthew 24:36's verse is in the context of [talking about] His Second Coming TO THE EARTH (FOR the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom age);

--Daniel 12:4 says, "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
[later, in v.10, says, "the WISE WILL understand"--the CONTEXT being "the WISE" of ISRAEL during the future Trib yrs; This Dan12:4 verse is referencing "knowledge" of BIBLICAL THINGS (prophecy and so forth), not merely general knowledge];

--given that Scripture discloses EXACT TIME-FRAMES (re: the future Trib yrs), there is NO REASON to believe that it will be "IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW" the time of His Second Coming to the earth (Rev19) by those who will be IN IT

[which is the CONTEXT of the "[day and hour] knoweth no man" verses! His Second Coming to the earth point in the chronology]

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Consider:

--Matthew 24:36's verse is in the context of [talking about] His Second Coming TO THE EARTH (FOR the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom age);

--Daniel 12:4 says, "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
[later, in v.10, says, "the WISE WILL understand"--the CONTEXT being "the WISE" of ISRAEL... during the future Trib yrs; This Dan12:4 verse is referencing "knowledge" of BIBLICAL THINGS (prophecy and so forth), not merely general knowledge];

--given that Scripture discloses EXACT TIME-FRAMES (re: the future Trib yrs), there is NO REASON to believe that it will be "IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW" the time of His Second Coming to the earth (Rev19) by those who will be IN IT

[which is the CONTEXT of the "[day and hour] knoweth no man" verses! His Second Coming to the earth point in the chronology]
Blah blah blah. You’re going off on some goofy thing and didn’t even know the date of October’24 dude. Someone else had to post it for you. What a whack lol.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
and didn’t even know the date of October’24 dude. Someone else had to post it for you. What a whack lol.
... of his latest video that I've not watched.

Why is that a problem for you?

I don't ascertain "Truth" via YouTube videos (though I am not against them).

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Consider:

[later, in v.10, says, "the WISE WILL understand"--the CONTEXT being "the WISE" of ISRAEL during the future Trib yrs; This Dan12:4 verse is referencing "knowledge" of BIBLICAL THINGS (prophecy and so forth), not merely general knowledge];

Anything is certainly possible.

When we consider this "current War" between Hamas and Israel we've already seen movements by Palestine, Iran, Turkey, Russia and that covers the [[Major Players]] described in the Ezekiel 37-39 War that will bring a Peace Treaty and ultimately lead to War. And a Peace Treaty at this time would almost be in connection to the prophesied 7 year (1 week) treaty in Daniel.

So, we are there right now.

It now depends upon God.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Speaking of Ezekiel 37-39:

1. China said Wednesday it will continue to strengthen its “strategic cooperation” with Iran, despite Western concerns that Tehran seeks the destruction of Israel and backs Russia in its war against Ukraine.

2. European diplomats suggest that U.S. President Joe Biden appears “unwilling” to pressure Iran over revelations that it has expanded its stockpile of enriched uranium to nearly weapons-grade levels.

3. Israel attacked suspected Hamas sites in the Gaza Strip, including Rafah, on Saturday, a day after the top United Nations court ordered it to halt military operations in the southern city.

4. Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan has expressed “extreme concern” over the Israeli government’s rejection of a two-state solution to the Palestinian conflict, adding that Israel “doesn’t get to decide” whether the Palestinians can have a state or not, World Israel News (WIN) reports.

5. The United States and Saudi Arabia have been discussing a “semi-final” version of draft security agreements, which would include a two-state solution that resolves the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, according to the Times of Israel (TOI) reports.

6. Ireland, Norway, and Spain announced Wednesday that they would recognize a Palestinian state, prompting Israel to withdraw ambassadors.

7. A new survey shows that 64% of the Israeli public is against agreeing to a Palestinian state in exchange for peace with Saudi Arabia, the Jerusalem Post reports. Conducted by the Jerusalem Center for Foreign Affairs (JCFA), the survey focused on the views of both Jewish and Arab Israelis, JPost reports.

Just in these 7 Headlines, less than one week old, and I could go back months to show how many Nations have opposed Israel to force them into a 2 State region. We see China merging with Iran who already is merged with Russia. We see Joe Biden not pursuing to stop Iran from building weapons.

Ezekiel 27-39 is HERE!!

It's just waiting on God to allow it to happen.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Such a lame thread. The OP @Radius has vacated this thread and is off hiding somewhere after getting everyone all stirred up with his garbage Heaven’s Gate video of where to meet for the spaceship to pick everyone up, yet he is nowhere near a date, place, and time. “Oh but if you look at the Ooos and dots, it all adds up bro. I’m telling you, every second blink is slower…”

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
No one knows if the Heaven’s Gate spaceship came and the phenobarbital/ vodka cocktail was the way they got to the spaceship or if they were deceived and died. What does CJLovik think?

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
No one knows if the Heaven’s Gate spaceship came and the phenobarbital/ vodka cocktail was the way they got to the spaceship or if they were deceived and died. What does CJLovik think?
I personally do not believe in aliens and spacecraft. Everything they have identified either is so blurred or you can see it's our technology involved. As far as martians are concerned I believe they are demonic in nature. The reason I believe the governments have recently been even discussing as such because they're already aligning with the Beast/AC and when the Rapture takes place [I believe before Mid-Trib or I call Pre-Wrath] the demonic run governments will tell the duped and lost sinners it was alien abduction. Which I find intriguing if that ""Plan"" is already in motion.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
why should i care what cj lovik thinks?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Such a lame thread. The OP @Radius has vacated this thread and is off hiding somewhere after getting everyone all stirred up with his garbage Heaven’s Gate video of where to meet for the spaceship to pick everyone up, yet he is nowhere near a date, place, and time. “Oh but if you look at the Ooos and dots, it all adds up bro. I’m telling you, every second blink is slower…”
Everything that happens during a blink, people can't see :unsure:

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
I personally do not believe in aliens and spacecraft. Everything they have identified either is so blurred or you can see it's our technology involved. As far as martians are concerned I believe they are demonic in nature. The reason I believe the governments have recently been even discussing as such because they're already aligning with the Beast/AC and when the Rapture takes place [I believe before Mid-Trib or I call Pre-Wrath] the demonic run governments will tell the duped and lost sinners it was alien abduction. Which I find intriguing if that ""Plan"" is already in motion.
Youre telling me you don’t remember the Heaven’s Gate debacle? It was a cult that persuaded their followers to kill themselves. They were supposed to meet at a certain place and the spaceship was gonna pick them up. I guess they missed it cabs they all committed suicide using phenobarbital and vodka. There are some sheltered people on here, I get it.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Youre telling me you don’t remember the Heaven’s Gate debacle? It was a cult that persuaded their followers to kill themselves. They were supposed to meet at a certain place and the spaceship was gonna pick them up. I guess they missed it cabs they all committed suicide using phenobarbital and vodka. There are some sheltered people on here, I get it.
That happened when I was a boy but I posted what I did because it has been on my mind and I merged it with your post.

selahsays

May 31, 2023
@AlwaysCurious
Another consideration regarding Matthew 24:21-22. The 6th trump is being held back to give the Elect more time in the 5th trump so that the 144,000 can be sealed. In other words, the 5th trump period is extended for the Elect’s sake—for them to do their job. Satan’s time, which is the 6th trump, has been shortened.

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
-Revelation 7:1-4

—————
"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
- Matthew 24:21-22

Those days are the days when the Antichrist sets himself up in Jerusalem claiming to be Jesus. This is the great tribulation. This 6th trump is the time that God will shorten.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
The 6th trump is being held back to give the Elect more time in the 5th trump so that the 144,000 can be sealed. In other words, the 5th trump period is extended for the Elect’s sake—for them to do their job.
saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
-Revelation 7:1-4
Hi selahsays,

I'm trying to grasp what you are endeavoring to convey.

Are you saying that the "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till..." [so the 144,000 can be "sealed" first] applies, or is "in effect [i.e. their not being "harmed"]," so to speak, UP TILL when the "6th Trumpet" sounds, and that THAT is "when" the earth/sea/trees will/can then be "harmed" (once the 144,000 are "sealed" just prior to its sounding)?

If that ^ is generally what you are trying to say, then I must disagree based on the following:

Rev8:6-8 (which is PRIOR TO the 5th & 6th Trumpets) -
-- https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/8.htm

The First Four Trumpets

6And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
@AlwaysCurious
Another consideration regarding Matthew 24:21-22. The 6th trump is being held back to give the Elect more time in the 5th trump so that the 144,000 can be sealed. In other words, the 5th trump period is extended for the Elect’s sake—for them to do their job. Satan’s time, which is the 6th trump, has been shortened.

Christ said the trib would be shortened but no book or prophet ever said the 5th trump is being extended. I think it's the same length as it was ever intended to be.