Claim it!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18

1John 2:2 states, "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." In this verse we note Christ died not only for us Christians but for everyone. The sins of non-Christians has been paid for, but they perish because they do not accept. What a shame! How different their eternal outcome would be if only they had uttered "I accept."


We accessed Christ's power to save with the words "I accept." But what power is out there that we haven't claimed by saying "I accept ____________" (for instance: joy, peace, etc.)? Alternately, what negative influence do we unwittingly accept by not saying "I reject ___________" (for instance: negative thoughts, depression, etc.)?

The next time you find yourself in a bad mood, claim your kingdom power by saying "I reject_______________." Then invite what you do want by saying "I accept __________ ." Pretty soon, you will find you can control your thoughts and moods by the power of the Holy Spirit living inside you. Like Christ's payment for our sins, it is out there waiting to be claimed BY YOU. Have a great day and God bless!