Claims Israeli soldiers shot fleeing civilians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Some men held a child in each arm, those who could raised their hands in the air in surrender. Others had white flags, while four of the strongest carried elderly relatives on their shoulders.
But as the extended Abu Rujaila family – a terrified group of 30 children, 30 women and 25 men – made their hesitant way towards the Israeli tanks stationed at the entrance to their village, they say the soldiers opened fire.
The group had already counted 17 bodies on the street and it was as they met a larger gathering of around 3000 residents also trying to flee that at least 35 people were shot and many seriously injured.

Read more: Claims Israeli soldiers shot fleeing civilians

I am not sure if this has been verified or not but it looks like the IDF are executing civilians. This story is coming from multiple sources. Maybe they were trying to machine gun militants in a crowded street and those pesky human shields kept getting in the way. Nothing will be done even if it is true.

Dec 12, 2013
Some men held a child in each arm, those who could raised their hands in the air in surrender. Others had white flags, while four of the strongest carried elderly relatives on their shoulders.
But as the extended Abu Rujaila family – a terrified group of 30 children, 30 women and 25 men – made their hesitant way towards the Israeli tanks stationed at the entrance to their village, they say the soldiers opened fire.
The group had already counted 17 bodies on the street and it was as they met a larger gathering of around 3000 residents also trying to flee that at least 35 people were shot and many seriously injured.

Read more: Claims Israeli soldiers shot fleeing civilians

I am not sure if this has been verified or not but it looks like the IDF are executing civilians. This story is coming from multiple sources. Maybe they were trying to machine gun militants in a crowded street and those pesky human shields kept getting in the way. Nothing will be done even if it is true.
Sounds like you should move to Gaza and protest on the front lines.........and for sure believe what the Muslims are saying as they always tell the truth!

Mar 1, 2012
The same Israel that warns civilians their rockets are coming?

??

The great thing about these forums is this, evil thrives in darkness. Thank the Lord for light and exposure

L

Linda70

Sounds like you should move to Gaza and protest on the front lines.........and for sure believe what the Muslims are saying as they always tell the truth!
Perhaps he might be chosen to be one of those "human shields"?

Dec 26, 2012
Do you really believe that Israel does not have it's own propaganda machine that puts itself in the best light all the time? When two groups are at war BOTH sides will pull out the propaganda. Israel is telling you guys what you want to believe.

Go back and read the non-white washed truth. Israel has just as dirty hands,hearts and minds. Early on they were just as involved in terrorism.

Dec 12, 2013
Do you really believe that Israel does not have it's own propaganda machine that puts itself in the best light all the time? When two groups are at war BOTH sides will pull out the propaganda. Israel is telling you guys what you want to believe.

Go back and read the non-white washed truth. Israel has just as dirty hands,hearts and minds. Early on they were just as involved in terrorism.
I didn't say anything about Israel so a few things to ponder...

1. You don't know what I think necessarily about Israel's propaganda
2. You are assuming I believe all I hear out of Israel
3. You assessment is wrong....

so next time before you mouth about something you think I believe
, why don't you ask first as I would have been more than willing to tell you what I think about the NEWS from ANY SECULAR SOURCE.....

K

kcar

There is no other people group that is lied about more then the Jewish people. They are hated because satan knows that they are Gods people. Just bring to mind all the propaganda Hitler inspired against the Jews! Who is behind all this blind hatred, the devil of course!

I would not believe anything that comes out of the mouths of known liars and blind haters of Israel. Don't forget that it is okay for them to lie about their enemies, their religion doesn't discourage it...and in fact ENCOURAGES it. They want nothing more then to anihilate Israel...and don't forget to behead every last Jew that is hiding behind rocks and trees.

Believing them is like trusting satan.

L

Linda70

Well....I don't think he believes that HAHAH!
His beliefs might change rather quickly if he chooses to move to Gaza and protest on the front lines.

Dec 12, 2013
There is no other people group that is lied about more then the Jewish people. They are hated because satan knows that they are Gods people. Just bring to mind all the propaganda Hitler inspired against the Jews! Who is behind all this blind hatred, the devil of course!

I would not believe anything that comes out of the mouths of known liars and blind haters of Israel. Don't forget that it is okay for them to lie about their enemies, their religion doesn't discourage it...and in fact ENCOURAGES it. They want nothing more then to anihilate Israel...and don't forget to behead every last Jew that is hiding behind rocks and trees.

Believing them is like trusting satan.
I agree with this for sure.........anyone led by the devil himself, will by their very nature destroy and or be destroyed dia their way of life, which by the way, leads to the smoking pit of hell and then after a judgment based upon the LAW, will be found guilty and cast into the proverbial lake of fire......

Dec 26, 2012
I didn't say anything about Israel so a few things to ponder...

1. You don't know what I think necessarily about Israel's propaganda
2. You are assuming I believe all I hear out of Israel
3. You assessment is wrong....

so next time before you mouth about something you think I believe
, why don't you ask first as I would have been more than willing to tell you what I think about the NEWS from ANY SECULAR SOURCE.....
But yet when have you spoken out about anything Israel has done?

Dec 12, 2013
But yet when have you spoken out about anything Israel has done?
again you assume.....have you read every post I have posted?

Within the last week I made reference to Israel and not agreeing with everything they do based upon scripture.....!

Dec 26, 2012
again you assume.....have you read every post I have posted?

Within the last week I made reference to Israel and not agreeing with everything they do based upon scripture.....!

I am sorry if I missed it,but from most of your posts you seem to claim that the only ones that LIE are Hamas and the Palestinians (I can only go by MOST of your posts) . The first question should be is this the TRUTH? From history it appears that this is NOTHING new with Israel. If you go back far enough ISRAEL itself has had leaders that under our current definition would be TERRORISTS.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
According to Alex Fishman, a military analyst writing in Yedioth Ahronoth: "The tanks, which serve as the heart of the assault force, received an order to open fire at anything that moved. The area and the targets are due to be seized by the morning hours. From here on, [the army] will start to clear the ground, in what could last for several days, depending on political developments."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/israel-us-caution-deaths-gaza-ground-fighting

LR Editor’s Note: Having personally spent a lot of time doing live fire exercises in the Marine Corps, the “snap” “snap” you hear in the video is the unmistakable sound of rifle rounds being fired into the group, which includes international aid workers, from some distance away (perhaps 200+ meters). The UN now estimates that 75% of Gaza’s dead are civilians. The only explanation for such a high civilian-to-militant ratio by a high-tech modern army is that the IDF has been given “kill anything that moves” orders.

Video: Israeli sniper attacks civilians, IDF ordered to “kill anything that moves” – Levant Report

Oh well if you are not going to stand up for the oppressed now. You will have no one stand up for you when judgement day comes.