Clarity

  • Thread starter Thread starter cherrie76
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cherrie76

Guest
tI've come along way in the last three years, especially this last year - I feel that God has given me so much strength, the strength to keep going, the strength to break an unhealthy relationship I'm not proud of. I know I shouldn't but I feel really lonely, it hurts to think that no one phones or pops in to see how thing are with me and the children. I'm in a much happier place now so I don't know why I feel so lonely - I'd rather this than how it was. I pray that this feeling will pass.