Clean Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NINA4610

Mar 3, 2020
I have grew to understand that maintaining a healthy mind frame, helps with a more healthy lifestyle. It is a easy step to maintain awesome health. It is natural and healthy remedy we should all adopt in our lifestyle. Results are excellent. The easiest way to keep a positive mindframe is to pray and stay busy. Stay blessed

Serenagirl

Mar 6, 2020
I have grew to understand that maintaining a healthy mind frame, helps with a more healthy lifestyle. It is a easy step to maintain awesome health. It is natural and healthy remedy we should all adopt in our lifestyle. Results are excellent. The easiest way to keep a positive mindframe is to pray and stay busy. Stay blessed
I would agree with that.

Serenagirl

Mar 6, 2020
I would agree with that. I was pretty healthy until I became 50 and started menopause.

NINA4610

Mar 3, 2020
I bet you still are healthy. Stay Blessed

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
And we are transformed by the renewing of our minds=).

Wayne_Gearing

Mar 6, 2020
Interesting thought concept!! I hope you don't mind if I share something...

I have a condition called GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease but I rather call it a disorder) and every now and again the stomach acid rises causing symptoms very close to a heart attack. Initially, I dealt with this medication only until I started training my mind to start praying and thinking positive thoughts as soon as the attack hits or the acid rises.. it's gone from a daily occurrence to just about once a week and my body is starting to benefit too... I have much more energy. So clean thoughts do work!

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
The scientific community calls it biofeedback, and there are clinics you can go to that put you on a machine to measure how relaxed you are so you receive positive thoughts.

Scripture taught the old testament people to only eat food from animals who didn't eat garbage as a reminder to keep their thoughts on clean things. Christ told us that it wasn't what we put in our stomachs, but it was our heart, meaning the mind. We are to do this without needing to regulate our food to remind us.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Interesting thought concept!! I hope you don't mind if I share something...

I have a condition called GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease but I rather call it a disorder) and every now and again the stomach acid rises causing symptoms very close to a heart attack. Initially, I dealt with this medication only until I started training my mind to start praying and thinking positive thoughts as soon as the attack hits or the acid rises.. it's gone from a daily occurrence to just about once a week and my body is starting to benefit too... I have much more energy. So clean thoughts do work!
You probably are aware of this but if not...there's some decent research concerning GERD with pro and prebiotics. Balancing that would be the biggest challenge and the results of improper balance but my aunt has issues with it also and it's definitely something to keep abreast of as the science becomes easier to sift through.

G

Godsgirl83

Just gonna throw this video link out there for anyone who might be interested.
Dr. Caroline Leaf is a Christian, who happens to be a cognitive neuroscientist (wikipedia describes that term as: Cognitive neuroscience is the scientific field that is concerned with the study of the biological processes and aspects that underlie cognition, with a specific focus on the neural connections in the brain which are involved in mental processes. )

This is a 37 minute video......