Cleft In The Rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter rickyjimenez
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rickyjimenez

Guest
“And the LORD said, "Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by.”
I wanted to share with you some observations I made during the holidays. Like most of you, I visited family and friends. Many of whom are not saved. I thought of all the joy and peace, they are missing out on. I began to think of the grace of God in my life, and how he showed abundant mercy on me. Like Paul, God had showed me just how evil I had been in my life, and He showed me the way. Read More