Climate Change and the Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Pope was not seen by most as Antichrist until the Reformation. Thats a long time for people to latch on.

Henry Grattan Guinness

The persecuted Waldenses were students of prophecy from the oldest times. How did they interpret the prophecies concerning "Babylon" and the "man of sin"? Here in this book of Leger's is their Treatise on Antichrist, written in the year 1120, or nearly 800 years ago. It is written in a language now extinct; Leger gives a French translation in parallel columns (here it is at p. 71). In simple, telling terms that treatise brands the Romish Church as the harlot Babylon, and the Papacy as the "man of sin" and antichrist. That was the faith and confession of the Waldenses.

So what occurred , once the Roman Catholic Church found out upon these truths , and how did the Papacy address this issue that confronted the Bride of Christ enemy ...​

Thus began the tremendous war against the saints foretold in Daniel and the Apocalypse, and thence forward it was murderously prosecuted from century to century. Early in the thirteenth century was founded the Inquisition, and full persecuting powers entrusted by the popes to the Dominicans.

A remnant of the Vaudois escaping from the south of France took refuge in the Alps, where the light of the Gospel had been preserved from the earliest times.

I would suggest you to read the following:

Romanism and The Reformation

I believe you will have to continue to search out this matter , for much of what you have written , on this post is in heavy error , your post is directly stating , that Anti- Chirst was in hiatus for well over 900 years. Then suddenly appears at the reformation depending on your starting point , when the protest began.

The protest did not begin at Luther , nor did it begin at John Wycliffe but at a earlier time , Just as Paul and John Thee Apostles of Jesus Christ our Lord , wrote to the churches in there letters ...

1 John 2:18​

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Hippolytus , Irenaeus , Cyprian , Jerome along with many others , that were alive , persecuted by Roman Caesars understood the prophecy very clearly ...​

Due to your bearing of false accusations against me , on one , of my particular thread located here :

Today on history news channel , you may have not known upon...,

i will not include the following :​

Waldensian Treatise on Antichrist

You will have to search this on your own ...

Shalom​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Vatican proclaims ‘Season of Creation’

In a letter released on Tuesday by the Vatican's Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development , Christians were called to put Pope Francis’s Laudato Si’ encyclical on the environment into practice.

Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, and other Protestant ecclesial groupings are being urged to celebrate September as a “ Season of Creation ” to press for action on the doctrine of climate change. “During the month-long Season of Creation, Christians on six continents work to put Laudato Si' into practice,” says the letter, which was released on Tuesday by the dicastery. The dicastery asks Christians to “participate in community events to deepen their love for the Creator, creation, and each other.”

The Article to Read in it's fullness :​

Vatican proclaims " Season of Creation"

As you can see , the fallen churches are marching to the orders of the Bishop of Rome , the Beast ... Due to knowing that his time is short , and many things will come upon the earth as it is written in the book of Revelation . the Papacy is using this moment to allure many to fall away by his plans that proclaim peace , but there is none for them , because they did not have love for the truth ...

Daniel 8:25

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

There is much more , i would love to share , but at the moment i do not have the time , in hope those that are reading examine these things out , and take notes on how the world's nations and religions are shifting towards the Papacy for the answers.​

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Well first of all, the 1260 is in reference to literal days and not years. The seven years of Daniel are divided up into two 3 1/2 year periods which are referred to in revelation as 1260 days, 42 months and a time, times and a half a time, which cover the entire future seven years.

Also, regarding the 8 kings of Revelation, they cannot possibly be the popes mentioned beginning in 1929. The angel that is giving John this information is speaking from John's time frame:

Five have fallen = Five have ruled and gone

One is = King number 6 is currently ruling as John is receiving this information from the angel

The other has not yet come
= King number seven had not yet begun to rule and was therefore a future king to John

The beast who once was, now is not and yet will come = The angel of the Abyss who will possess the antichrist and be that eight king.

Once was = was in the world

Now is not = He is no longer in the world, but is now in the Abyss

Yet will come = He is currently in the Abyss and will be coming out of the Abyss in the future

In any case, the seven kings are a succession of kings that have come and gone, except for the eight king who will come up out of the Abyss around the middle of that last seven years.

In opposition to the seven kings, the ten horns represent ten kings who will rule concurrently with the beast and who will come into power around the middle of the seven years.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Henry Kissinger New World

" Religious unity had fructured with the survival of Protestantism. The protestant reformation destroyed the concept of a world empire sustained by " the two swords " of PAPACY and EMPIRE . " pp 20

Pope Summons World Leaders To Rome MAY 14, 2020

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

- ANTI CHRIST LAWS -

Daniel 7:25

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

William Tyndale

If they join themselves unto the Pope and persecute you for your faith and hope which ye have in the Lord Jesus ; Then call to mind , that ye be chosen to suffer here with Christ , that ye may joy with Him in the life to come with joy everlasting , that shall infinitely pass this your short pain here .

William Tyndale Exposition pp. 245​

I know that this work was not written in vain , and that the LORD has given time so that we may be prepared for what is ahead...

In hopes that this letter may reach those that have been led astray , by there false teachers that are Jesuit train , to hide the historic records of those that were persecuted for the testimony of Jesus Christ our Lord.​

Shalom to all the brethren that are on Christian Chat

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Can thee community see the events that are taking place now ???

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Amazing is it not. We can know all this with out hours weeks months in prayer. All the people talked about here who did we meet and talk with? Yeah.. you don't have to. You just take what others say and some video thats all thats needed.

Me? I would like a say if I was being accused of something as you would I am sure no? Maybe we should do as He told us.. treat others the way you want to be treated.

Oh and YES I see hear what you do but I know my Father.. this is not how He works. Tell me about their heart. Tell me about the times they cry out to God to change <---no one sees this. Its something I do almost every night.

Pfft mark of the beast.. before that can ever happen he tells the WORLD to worship him or die. Yet the word says the only ones that worship him are the ones not written in the lambs book.

Want to know whats coming? PRAY! Seek Him.. you would be praying day and night if we really wanted to know whats coming. He alone knows the time and seasons. Focus on the moment focus on Him or we can be deceived.

thanks though .. allot of good stuff here.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
What is the means to salvation for those that are in the Catholic Church , and those that are in the Ecumenical Church created by the Roman Papal Power that is Anti Christ ...

For these Two Groups will also have a alignment to the Climate Change Agenda

Jesuit Priest : Malachi Martin

" The Pontiff is the sole living representative of God among men; is endowed with absolute authority to teach God's salvation as revealed through his son , Jesus Christ , who was and is God himself made man... Catholic teaching holds that any Roman Catholic , any non -Catholic Christian , or any non- Christian of whatsoever other religion who receives God's salvation receives it through the spiritual office of that one man in Rome and the merits of his Church of believers "

On September 2000 , the Vatican restated this doctrine under the title Dominus Jesus ( Malachi Martin , Rich Church , Poor Church ) New York : Putnam's 1984

The Papacy new encyclical Fratelli tutti , wants believers in Jesus Christ to set aside Doctrine and receive this new Doctrine that is Anti Christ ...

I will address this issue very soon ...

Shalom to all Believers in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
This video is from Catholic Dr Taylor Marshal who gets it .. It's long but very good ..

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
This video is from Catholic Dr Taylor Marshal who gets it .. It's long but very good ..
I truly don't understand why you would share such a video bojack , for it is clear that this individual in video is a man that has not come out of her ...

This man Taylor Marshall not only twist history into his own personal agenda , preaches against protestant , creates false teaching upon how scripture was translated into the English language 27:45 - 28:20 min mark , he leads his hearers no where out of the Roman Catholic Church 20:00 min mark ...

For to me this man is nothing more than a false teacher , example he upholds the law of the Roman Catholic Church , not of Christ ... He also is a follower of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò that may write things against the papacy but has not come out of the Roman Catholic Doctrines ...

Here is a clear example of what these two men believe upon that they call is absolute truth , but has nothing to do with Jesus Christ our Lord ...

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò

In his own words :

Let us conclude this introduction with the words with which Archbishop Viganò concludes his own statement: “Whosoever wishes to be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic faith; For unless a person shall have kept this faith whole and inviolate, without doubt he shall eternally perish.”

Link:
Archbishop Vigano in his own words

Can you see clearly now , this is another gospel altogether ...

What does the truth in God Word present to us as a warning , for his people , let us examine revelation for it is of much important !!!

Revelation 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Shalom in hope for edifying the brethren ...​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Here’s the pope’s prescription for resetting the global economy in response to COVID-19

The encyclical, entitled “Fratelli tutti” (“Brothers, all”), also calls for greater multilateral cooperation among countries, and urges a reform of the United Nations – so the “concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth,”

Link: Fratelli tutti

For our brethren in Europe you are about to witness what the Reformers have written to the churches for many years that the Papacy is the Anti Christ ...​

For our brethren in the Americas it seems we are about to witness , clearly God Word has declare to us another beast exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him ...​

Revelation 13

The Beast Out of the Earth​

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

As freedom of speech is being dismantle at this moment upon many websites , be glad that God has a faithful few that are owners of website that can share information with others around the world , so that they can examine the times with God Word , and put there Faith and trust in all that He promise ...​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Something i would like for those that are participating or are reading this particular thread to address

If the Papacy which is Anti Christ , pushes forth his own day of rest , to the world would you accept it ?

If you see a brethren that is Messianic , SDA , Etc that keeps Sabbath and is persecuted to death would you still keep the day of rest that was force upon all ?

Laudato si # 247 is for the entire world ...​

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I truly don't understand why you would share such a video bojack , for it is clear that this individual in video is a man that has not come out of her ...

This man Taylor Marshall not only twist history into his own personal agenda , preaches against protestant , creates false teaching upon how scripture was translated into the English language 27:45 - 28:20 min mark , he leads his hearers no where out of the Roman Catholic Church 20:00 min mark ...

For to me this man is nothing more than a false teacher , example he upholds the law of the Roman Catholic Church , not of Christ ... He also is a follower of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò that may write things against the papacy but has not come out of the Roman Catholic Doctrines ...

Here is a clear example of what these two men believe upon that they call is absolute truth , but has nothing to do with Jesus Christ our Lord ...

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò

In his own words :

Let us conclude this introduction with the words with which Archbishop Viganò concludes his own statement: “Whosoever wishes to be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic faith; For unless a person shall have kept this faith whole and inviolate, without doubt he shall eternally perish.”

Link:
Archbishop Vigano in his own words

Can you see clearly now , this is another gospel altogether ...

What does the truth in God Word present to us as a warning , for his people , let us examine revelation for it is of much important !!!

Revelation 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Shalom in hope for edifying the brethren ...​
Are you a RC ? I'm not ..

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Great Reset

The Great Reset is nothing more than preparation for the ten Kings of Revelations to have there hour with the beast ...

Revelations 17

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”​

For those that have lost there income , there savings , there business . Do not have anxiety over these things , God will help us in these tough times ahead. May we keep in our memory His purpose for these things to occur , to share the Gospel to those that do not know Him , as well as to put all our trust in Him and prepare to take a stand as those that stood up in the dark ages for Him ...

Shalom ...​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican

Capitalism lifts people out of poverty and powers global innovation and growth. But to address the challenges of the 21st century, capitalism needs to adapt. Through our commitments, actions and solutions, the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican will create stronger, fairer, more collaborative economies and societies, ultimately improving the lives of countless millions of people across the globe.

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
For global warming to even work, the whole globe would have to be warm at the same time.
Both hemispheres would have to be in summer, together, at the same.
That can only happen once, when this life we are in, comes to an end.

K

KT88

For global warming to even work, the whole globe would have to be warm at the same time.
Both hemispheres would have to be in summer, together, at the same.
That can only happen once, when this life we are in, comes to an end.
Global warming is an average temperature measurement.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
2021 seen as a year to make up lost ground on climate change

Biden, who will become the nation's second Catholic president , has cited Laudato Si' when talking about international climate policy, and that he named John Kerry — a fellow Catholic who as secretary of state was involved in the Paris Agreement negotiations in 2015 — to a newly created position as special envoy on climate.

Noël expressed optimism that in reentering the Paris accord, the two Catholic leaders would apply principles not only from Laudato Si', but also from Francis' recent encyclical Fratelli Tutti , which calls for politics in service to the common good, committed to multilateralism and emphasizing long-term goals over short-term benefit.

"[They] have the opportunity to apply this new prophetic political model that Pope Francis offers us," she said.

Original Article Here : National Catholic Reporter

The republic has fallen , now what is set fourth has been written long ago ...

Revelation 13:12

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
A Catholic Moment

Stephen P. White

THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2021

For the first time in American history, no branch of our federal government will be led by a Protestant. The president will be Catholic. The Speaker of the House is Catholic. The Senate Majority Leader will be Jewish. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is Catholic (and the Court as a whole is majority Catholic). These curious facts are, in one sense, just that – curiosities of little political or religious significance. They are coincidental. Trivial. Political accidents, especially given the weak attachments – at times downright opposition –

But in another sense, these facts are emblematic of a major shift in American public life, which has been evident for several decades.
Mainline Protestantism once acted as the primary ballast in American public life – helping to steady us amidst the choppy waters that attend life in a democratic republic. That ballast is gone, and the long-term effects on American life can be felt all around.

Original Article Link:
Catholic Moment

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Be reminded of this great truth that the world cannot take away ...

1 John 3

Children of God

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.​