Climate Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter miktre
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

miktre

Guest
Once you start this video you won't be able to turn it off.
[video=youtube;5yZhh2leRJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA#t=11[/video]
 
I was hoping I would hear more about HAARP :)

My thought was "Engineering weather, this must be about haarp :D".
 
I don't know much about science (sorcery), but I was told that they were spraying small metal particles into the earth atmosphere to repel the sun rays, but I think that it could be use for to control the clouds by putting the metal particles into earth atmosphere so that it can be pull by a powerful magnet and to repel it. The metals particles that's in the atmosphere being attracted by the magnet changing the course of the clouds like pulling a fishing lure from the water that changes the flow of the water. Just a thought.
 
The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits that some trails left by aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed in the sky for purposes undisclosed to the general public and directed by various government officials.[SUP][1][/SUP] This theory has been refuted by the scientific community: such trails are simply normal contrails (condensation trails).[SUP][2][/SUP]
Because of the popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received many inquiries from people demanding an explanation.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] Scientists and government officials around the world have repeatedly needed to respond, repeating that supposed chemtrails are in fact nothing but normal contrails Chemtrails: The Real Reason


 
Happy Trails!

[video=youtube;PUqcG0uLuN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUqcG0uLuN8[/video]

Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smilin' until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you,
Til we meet again.


ChemTrail Sprayer - 100% proof - filmed up close by AF pilots


Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS: I


*MUST SEE* LITHIUM SPRAYED OVER FEMA REGION III WITH ROCKETS AND CHEMTRAILS HD


Secretly Recorded CHEMTRAILS Pilot Speaks


CHEMTRAIL AIRCRAFT MECHANIC SPEAKS

"Everytime I see "chemtrails", I am usually sick with either a migraine headache or some form of respiratory problems usually witin 24 to 48 hours later. I think that asking WHY and from WHO is perfectly logical. I honestly thought that this was a load of crap many years ago until I started noticing things for myself."
 
Very good film. I have been aware of what's taking place for quite some time now. One day I was driving home from work, and I noticed a single cloud in a bare sky near the sun, it was literally every color of the rainbow. I started looking up a little more after that, and what I noticed was absolutely shocking. I know all this has been going on for a long while now, but I was one of those that didn't look up and ask questions.

One day, God struck me right out of the blue. While I was visiting my Mother's house I just froze in my tracks and said out loud, "What is going on? What am I doing? I need to be doing more for The Lord, time is running out." I know this sounds weird, but I was prompted to go read the bible at that point. So I borrowed my Mother's bible and for some reason I went right to Revalations. After I scoured that for awhile, I had the urge to borrow her IPad and check out some Prophecies of what I had just read. WOW! I stumbled apron, dying oceans, strange weather, animal die off around the world, etc. and then I saw my first info on Chemtrails and Geoengineering. When I first saw photos of these chemtrails and some video clips, I about flipped out... That's what I had been seeing for so long now, and never had a clue. I looked out of her picture window, and instantly got sick to my stomached. There were the jets, MANY of them spraying in all directions. The trails grew together within minutes turning the blue sky overcast. I told Mom to come and see what is going on and when she did, I said than look at the IPad and see what's really going on. We haven't been the same since.

Everyday these jets are working hard to keep the jet stream full of their man-made clouding. Everyday the clouds take on the oddest shapes. Most of the sky is covered in cloud mass that looks as though a giant comb has scraped against them. Trails being made and fusing together in every direction. Some days brown clouds roll in underneath their whitefish sprayed layer. Rainbow clouds are prevalent too, when the sun hits them right. They spray all night as well. I have seen 6 or 7 sprayers going at the same time that I could count. Some times a non-spraying fighter jet or drone, perhaps, is seen flying alongside of a spraying air-liner, and it's contrail disappeared almost immediately after it.

This winter we got two little snows totaling maybe 10" and since then not so much as enough to dust a car with. We are in Northern Montana for goodness sakes? Damaging winds just rip through most days this winter and only ice ice hanging around. We get below 0 temps for a weeks and then one day it spikes to 40 above for as little as 7 hours, and than it plummets immediately for weeks on end again. This has happened all winter here. This is absolutely crazy! Never have we seen such chaos in weather. We've had below 0 and rain too. Is it normal here to have a thunder storm below freezing? Well it did...

I could go on and on about what we see here, but it does not matter. What does matter is that it is real, it is not going away, and may The Lord be with us in these times. BTW, they are going to build a base in ND this Spring I believe, to launch thousands of drone craft. The ND state government approved it, and welcome it, as they will be creating a profit from it. The gov announced that 75,000 un-manned drones will be sharing the sky with us this year. They already use thousands for spying, and our border has been using them for years. Privacy is now gone, and predator drones will be in use to. It goes on and on and on, but yes, about weather modification, NWO, etc. it's real, it's very real. God bless us all. Joel