CLINT EASTWOOD DEAD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

why are you in this thread then?

you can't make this stuff up o_O
The captioned said, Clint Eastwood Dead. Is the man dead? What nonsense is that?

The world does nonsense and Christians on Christian forums do nonsense as well. Shouldn't Christians be more responsible?

The caption should have read, Clint Eastwood is not dead.

7seasrekeyed

The captioned said, Clint Eastwood Dead. Is the man dead? What nonsense is that?

The world does nonsense and Christians on Christian forums do nonsense as well. Shouldn't Christians be more responsible?

so you never engage in levity of any sort?

besides, the op quickly illustrated he wasn't dead

no, the caption should have read whatever the op wanted it to read

you are aware the mods check new threads before the rest of us can see them?

J

Jennie-Mae

“You’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?”

What a punchline😁.

K

Kim82

so you never engage in levity of any sort?

besides, the op quickly illustrated he wasn't dead

no, the caption should have read whatever the op wanted it to read

you are aware the mods check new threads before the rest of us can see them?
You are one of those indisciplined, stubborn people who refuse to take correction.

You and OP go ahead. Carry on as you please. Don't mind me.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016

Right, there was nothing in the OP to suggest it was levity. The link didnt go to it's original destination but was redirected so it could have originally been a link claiming his death, not as a hoax revealed on the site where we're redirected.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You are one of those indisciplined, stubborn people who refuse to take correction.

That's very rude of you. The OP did specify that it was an internet hoax. It said so in the link to the article he gave.. "Clint Eastwood killed by INTERNET HOAX."

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
That's very rude of you. The OP did specify that it was an internet hoax. It said so in the link to the article he gave.. "Clint Eastwood killed by INTERNET HOAX."
I read that, but I wasn't sure what it meant.

I thought maybe there'd been a drive-by hoaxing.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It would be all over the TV if CE were truly dead.. :rolleyes:

J

Jennie-Mae

I read that, but I wasn't sure what it meant.

I thought maybe there'd been a drive-by hoaxing.
Apparently those hoaxes are scarier than what has been common knowledge.

K

Kim82

I stand by what I said.

But did I not say that you people should carry on. So why am I being mentioned in this thread? I have nothing further to add.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018

I’m sorry I caused offence Kim, usually I get called too serious. It wasn’t my intention to offend anyone. God bless

K

Kim82

I’m sorry I caused offence Kim, usually I get called too serious. It wasn’t my intention to offend anyone. God bless
May God bless you as well, but I don't know what offence you are referring to.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
May God bless you as well, but I don't know what offence you are referring to.
Thank you. May God Bless us all.

Well, I can see how my attempt at some humour in a giphy may be looked upon in bad taste considering the thread title, but I checked to see if Clint was ok, and he is. I tried to click the OP link but the link didn’t work, i realised it was likely a link to a hoax article so I didn’t take the thread seriously but then after seeing your post, “it isn’t funny”, I realised joking might be in bad taste, so that’s what I thought might have caused offence, Joking when the title thread suggested something so serious.
I usually hold back from joking around but am trying to lighten up also. In the Joy of the Lord. But maybe this is the wrong context to joke around. I need to sign off now, but peace to you all in Jesus

K

Kim82

Thank you. May God Bless us all.

Well, I can see how my attempt at some humour in a giphy may be looked upon in bad taste considering the thread title, but I checked to see if Clint was ok, and he is. I tried to click the OP link but the link didn’t work, i realised it was likely a link to a hoax article so I didn’t take the thread seriously but then after seeing your post, “it isn’t funny”, I realised joking might be in bad taste, so that’s what I thought might have caused offence, Joking when the title thread suggested something so serious.
I usually hold back from joking around but am trying to lighten up also. In the Joy of the Lord. But maybe this is the wrong context to joke around. I need to sign off now, but peace to you all in Jesus
It's OK. Have a good night.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
enough well known people died in 2018 without inventing more

7seasrekeyed

LOL!

are you always this grouchy and accusatory? and over something so insignificant too

now is that the fruit of the Spirit? I think not

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Thankfully Clint is alive and well and has a new movie release for 2019
see it before the world ends!

The Mule

In The Mule, Clint Eastwood stars as Earl Stone, a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive. Easy enough but, unbeknownst to Earl, he’s just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. He does well—so well, in fact, that his cargo increases exponentially, and Earl is assigned a handler. But he isn’t the only one keeping tabs on Earl; the mysterious new drug mule has also hit the radar of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates. And even as his money problems become a thing of the past, Earl’s past mistakes start to weigh heavily on him, and it’s uncertain if he’ll have time to right those wrongs before law enforcement, or the cartel’s enforcers, catch up to him.