Close
Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red, and yellow, black, and white, they are all precious in His sight...
We need to collectively get close to God.
"Worship is our response to what we value most"-- Robert Morris
Isaiah 14:12-14
Random note: 3 angels... Michael is associated with prayer...Gabriel is associated with Word...Lucifer is associated with.........WORSHIP.
Ezekiel 28:12-17
tamborines/flutes/violins
The first worship leader was...Lucifer.
Most debates in church are over... music/style of worship.
Music has power.
Luke 10:18
Jesus replied, I saw Satan fall like lightening from Heaven.
You were made to worship God.
(But the Devil still wants to be worship leader--of himself)
1) God made me for Him
Genesis 1:11
from dirt, in dirt, back to dirt
Genesis 1:26
God said, Let us(Elohim) make _________
2) God made me to be with Him
Ephesians ??
For this reason... But I am talking about the church.
Rev 21:19-20
precious stones
Research: "precious stone"
Reflect: "Who do I worship"
Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red, and yellow, black, and white, they are all precious in His sight...
We need to collectively get close to God.
"Worship is our response to what we value most"-- Robert Morris
Isaiah 14:12-14
Random note: 3 angels... Michael is associated with prayer...Gabriel is associated with Word...Lucifer is associated with.........WORSHIP.
Ezekiel 28:12-17
tamborines/flutes/violins
The first worship leader was...Lucifer.
Most debates in church are over... music/style of worship.
Music has power.
Luke 10:18
Jesus replied, I saw Satan fall like lightening from Heaven.
You were made to worship God.
(But the Devil still wants to be worship leader--of himself)
1) God made me for Him
Genesis 1:11
from dirt, in dirt, back to dirt
Genesis 1:26
God said, Let us(Elohim) make _________
2) God made me to be with Him
Ephesians ??
For this reason... But I am talking about the church.
Rev 21:19-20
precious stones
Research: "precious stone"
Reflect: "Who do I worship"