Closer to the chip?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
god bless,be careful of all even a man like me,prove every word and you will not fall. search the word inside out,remember i am a man,also i may be no more than a carcass in the end to stand on,yet every one raised is the body. pull out your wallet and look,god is no fool. god said we would receive this mark and not repent,that is we would receive it with confidence,being led into it's destruction.,,,god bless,i am in the midst of loving you,,,

Sep 8, 2012
Rick, it's the implications of the chip that you are describing I am afraid will come with it. The cashier at Walmart is way closer to me than the big government, so I see it more clearly there.
I see it as a spiritual thing, not a certain engraving on the flesh or a certain cashless society mojo.
As I see it, hell is a spiritual place just as heaven is. Paul said we are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Who? - The body of Christ.
When? - While he was writing to them-(while they lived).

So the kingdom of hell is no different in this regard. Completely spiritual. The so called 'mark' is where? - in the right hand(signature) and in the forehead(thought).
Who signs for something they don't believe will help them? Who thinks to align with something unless it is profitable to them.
- Thus, the mark is completely spiritual; and it is a mark on their souls.

K

kenisyes

I see it as a spiritual thing, not a certain engraving on the flesh or a certain cashless society mojo.
There is a fine line here. The Body of Christ is a spiritual reality, yet it finds physical manifestation in the church on earth. The life of Jesus is spiritual, but it finds symbolic manifestation in the eucharist.

Sep 8, 2012
There is a fine line here. The Body of Christ is a spiritual reality, yet it finds physical manifestation in the church on earth. The life of Jesus is spiritual, but it finds symbolic manifestation in the eucharist.
Did you say eucharist?:) What are the statistical odds of that? A former catholic referencing a sacrament.
- There must be some equation for it, but I can't figure it.

It's spiritual.

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
here is something very curious about the very thing,,in scripture we have rev. 18;15;19 a description of "an economic system" where the people of the entire earth are buying and selling,becoming rich and powerful. so it is a description of business where they are using currency. (debit,r.f.i.d. dollar,what ever,not to differ the type but some type is evident) then in one hour(a point in history) is comes to nothing and the type of "measurement they use" is in an instant/hour set into a state of collapse. and all those who(if you will) were rich are no longer rich so hence they cast dust in their hair, rev.18;19.

but then there is a description of another type of financial system(debit,r.f.i.d stamp/mark,which ever one) described in rev. 13;11-18,,,which is some type of an "image of the former" and then a description of the method of "buying and selling" employed.

now the description of both these,Babylon and the system the two horn beast sets up are applied throughout the entire earth. so are they the same economic system or does one replace the other? maybe i at times use words improper,,,"if i was a banker",,,it is me trying to reason through the matter of the financial system of Babylon becoming of no value. rev.18;19,,"for in one hour she is made desolate" so at that time there is a complete collapse of the economy.

it is also interesting to note that "after" the mill.rev.20;7-9 satin is loosed,deceives Gog and Magog ect. which is a description of Gog in the latter days Ezekiel 38;8,,"in the latter years",,and again we find a system of financial economy described,Ezekiel 38;13,,"silver and gold,cattle and goods,,a great spoil" and so again a system of value as to count the worth of a mans financial status.,,,then even after this,Ezekiel 39;14 these are given "continual employment" but it does not stipulate any type money being given to those employed to bury Gog so it could be a duty given in a money-less society.

but as to the scriptures describing Babylon this financial system faces a complete financial collapse and is felt around the entire earth,every king,every merchant every one who trades in any of her delicacies. they are all grieving because a man who is a billionaire is in one hour no more rich than a poor man as if their standard of worth is removed. so if this current system present today is Babylon it's collapse is without question.

i also find it interesting of the mark,name,number that they are given to all "small,great,rich,poor,free bond" all receive one of the three as if the system that replaces the collapsed system of Babylon in-turn replaces this system with an order of status. each then are given their work to accomplish the elite,middle class and poor so each with the mark they have buy what they are permitted,the number enjoy more purchase privileges and the name having unlimited purchase power. but note they are all required to worship the image to enjoy these privileges. (i am a man,so any of this my be in an incorrect order or an incorrect assumption)

that said though does not nullify the fact that the scriptures describe separate systems of financial economy's,,now if they both spread completely over the whole world they cannot both exist at the same time. so "closer to the chip?" well first the current system (if it's Babylon) must collapse,and as we know the four winds are told not to hurt the earth or the sea or
tree's untill the servants of god are sealed,rev.7;3 which is stated in the opening of the 6th seal rev.6;12.

now in rev.6;5 at the opening of the 3rd seal wheat,barley(the things weighed in a financial system of worth) are all considered of the same value(collapse of Babylon?),,then in rev.8;1 the 7th seal is opened and in verse 7-9 the earth,sea,and trees are hurt.,,,(according to rev.7;3 this cannot happen until gods servants are sealed),,and only then are they(plagues) poured out on those with the mark.

what if we/I are making mistake in the fulfillment of these?,,,we used gold,silver,cash until the great depression,then the stocks crashed world wide. now we do not use the same system of finances as we did before the depression,we now e-trade,debit,e-check,credit score ect.

so then the plagues god stated seem to be the key,that is they are poured out on those who "worship the beast or his image and have his mark",,,so what of the wars,earthquakes,tsunamis,wild fires ect. are they plagues? that is if the depression was the collapse of the first financial system and reconstruction after this is the next then what? that is if these are plagues and they are only poured out on those who have the mark,then the mark is present now and not understood.,,,

ken you are my friend and i have written this to you in great hopes of finding out in another day i am incorrect. i would have rather written it to every preacher and theologian,that is it is no light matter that every change in the current currencies are not examined. a Sheppard over a flock watches the sheep,at times he my go down several trails and find no sheep,but he goes down another and finds one so he never went down the others without gain.

K

kenisyes

Did you say eucharist?:) What are the statistical odds of that? A former catholic referencing a sacrament.
- There must be some equation for it, but I can't figure it.

It's spiritual.
Okay, we'll call it the Lord's supper. The odds are one in three, I had three choices: eucharist, Lord's supper, communion. What do you think are the odds of an ex-catholic calling it a symbol?

K

kenisyes

ken you are my friend and i have written this to you in great hopes of finding out in another day i am incorrect.
There is no physical energy except that comes from the sun, and that falls on all the same. There is no valid currency except love and no valid debt except that which binds us to love one another. And we each set about doing it for a lifetime somewhere in our youth, and find our faith lacking fulness, and the faith of those around us lacking fulness in other ways. And so we all settle for a small portion of what God wants to give us. And then we replace our expectation of His grace for expectation of pieces of paper or numbers in a bank statement.

This artificial world we have created for ourselves is always partially of the beast, and is always plagued. We can embrace the crash and the beast, or embrace the grace and the sunlight. The OP is largely a question of degree in my mind. How much embracing of the beast do I need to embrace today and then tomorrow, to keep eating, so I can embrace the grace God wishes to give me today and then tomorrow? I worry when the last person between me and the automated checkout machine (in the next lane where I never go) becomes so like a machine, that he/she can no longer focus on the last value our society holds correct, that 2+2=4, or 25+5+3=33 or whatever, because that is one step further away from what we still call the integrity of righteousness and one step closer to dependence on a programmed choice made by a human government.

Mar 1, 2012
I wonder if Karl Marx could have said his own ideology better...amazing

Sep 8, 2012
I wonder if Karl Marx could have said his own ideology better...amazing
Well said, Marx reduced human souls down to constituents of an economic class.
Thanks for pointing that out.
And thus reaffirming both Ken's and my argument.

Mar 1, 2012
Money is a tool. How one uses it only defines the user, not the tool itself. Money is not evil. The exchange of money is not evil.

The money changers in the Temple were a problem, not because of trade, but because they were dishonest.

Its not what you put into your mouth that makes you unclean, but what comes out of it. Evil, is a spiritual condition not a physical entity like a small chip placed under your skin.

A piece of tech in your skin only means one thing...you have a chip under your skin...UNLESS it is accompanied by a spiritual effect, like a proclamation Jesus is not God, some other is god and you worship that other entity.

Its not the tech that is evil. Its where your heart is.

Sep 8, 2012
Rev. 13:16 - ' And he causeth all, both small and great , rich and poor , free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand , or in their foreheads:'

It has nothing to do with the love of money by this point. (that it becomes mandatory)
It is a system.
It's called a system.
You are in or you're out at that point.

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Rev. 13:16 - ' And he causeth all, both small and great , rich and poor , free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand , or in their foreheads:'

It has nothing to do with the love of money by this point. (that it becomes mandatory)
It is a system.
It's called a system.
You are in or you're out at that point.
and there we have it,, Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon :: G4160 mandatory,,,but there is still another problem to solve,,,gold,nickel,aluminum,,,everyone knows if the pnp or npn were employed then gold,,,the price of gold on the world market would sky-rocket,,,

but that should stick out like a sore thumb,,,"some idiot buys all of the precious metals up when they are at top dollar",,,,then as time goes on,,,lets do the math,,,"i bought it at the average price of 1,400.00 per ounce,,,then again it goes up in value?,,,no as other times it goes down and i go bankrupt.,,,hmm,,,,

hmm,,,what if i know that the type of money will change and i can flip the money changers table back over and since i see that there are 7-9 billion people on earth that need "a little sprinkle of gold" to construct the chip in there r.f.i.d.,smart card or which ever they choose,,,hmmm,,i will sell it as a commodity instead of a currency,,,,hmm,,, Semiconductor Electronics/Bipolar Junction Transistor - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

seems like we would see when they were thinking this because we would see all the precious metals souring in price. ,,,,,,,well if we ever see people stealing wire copper and gold,,aluminum or other precious metals to go and scrap,,,well then we will understand they may be going to construct somthing more valuble out of it than,,,nickles dimes and quarters,,,

P

phlipout

Could it be that we are a lot further along than we think? What about ID's, Social Security, ETC... Without them we can not buy or sell, get medical attention, vote, ETC... I wonder about other countries and their forms of ID. If a person in another country needs to have an ID to be in business, or get medical attention, or hold a job, ETC... The countries that do not have ID's for every person, will soon. The ID has a picture of the persons face/head. Fingerprints are taken, referring to the right hand or just hand in general. I've always wondered about this?

P

phlipout

The only reason we can still buy and sell on an individual basis is because cash still exists.(paper, coins, Etc..) When that goes away, Watch out!

T

Trax

You can place a 666 on your forehead and it means absolutely nothing without worshiping the beast.

The mark is not just a mark. Its you denying who Christ is, something a christian cannot do, and also its you sayin, publically with this mark, that you worship the beast.

As far as I know, the antichrist/beast has not appeared yet and no one is directly worshiping him.

I would have absolutely no problem with a chip under my skin.

Its just tech and has NO spiritual meaning unless I worship the beast and as a saved person, sealed by God, I cannot do that.

As a saved person, you will choose death before taking the mark...no christian can take it because, you cannot deny Christ before men.

Tech is tech. A tat is a tat.

The mark is very specific, cannot be done by mistake and will...always come with a profession that Jesus is not God and worship of the beast.

Not sure I can say that any more clear.
I agree with you some. Technology is just technology. But the mark means "lake of fire bound with no turn around."
I don't see it as a chip. The main reason is, its the "false prophet" that institutes it, NOT the anti-christ.
People seem to think its the anti-christ that comes out with this "mark" as to control people's buy and selling.
However, its the false prophet that comes out with this mark that says you can't buy or sell unless you have it.
There are two reasons that could prevent someone from buying or selling:

1. Don't have the "right" - which means, regardless of having the correct financial device or currency,
the person is not allowed to buy and sell.

2. Don't have the "ability" - which means, I don't have the correct money, or don't have any money, or
don't have the correct financial transaction device.

Everyone I ask, can not give me a 100% confident answer of, "is it ability or is it the right?"
Well, both technology and tattoos are increasing everyday. Could be a combination of
both. The mark is the worship and the chip could be used to validate the mark.