Clyburn "US will Repeat Nazi Germany if Republicans Get Power

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Wow, I didn't realize there were still people who thought the Covid vaccine was necessary.
There’s another booster for this year. It’s going to be something we should get every time it’s available. Technically Covid has been around since 2013 on the sars line up. If everyone is bound to get Covid I’d rather have some protection in my system than hope I have enough of an immune response to get me through.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Since you know everything that the Lord thinks and how He will judge why do you ask me questions?
I don’t know everything the lord thinks- just what he says in his word. I ask you questions because everyone should be questioned. Besides, you seem to think you know more than the rest of us. Why not test it?

Are you someone who doesn’t like to be challenged?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There’s another booster for this year. It’s going to be something we should get every time it’s available. Technically Covid has been around since 2013 on the sars line up. If everyone is bound to get Covid I’d rather have some protection in my system than hope I have enough of an immune response to get me through.
So you aren't worried by the spike in deaths among 18-55 year olds? What is it, like 40%?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don’t know everything the lord thinks- just what he says in his word. I ask you questions because everyone should be questioned. Besides, you seem to think you know more than the rest of us. Why not test it?

Are you someone who doesn’t like to be challenged?
I don't trust people who think they are the Lord.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There are 400+ million abortions that are forced in China and if they have their way this will be true around the world. We are moving to a one world government and that will not be based on US law which only represent 5% of the world.

Twenty years ago you could close your eyes and pretend that the US was different from the rest of the world, but no longer. 9/11 was the wakeup call.
Also your" "wake up call' comment is disgusting and disrespectful to everyone who lost their lives that day.
Those people didn't deserve to die because people are having abortions.
If anyone needs a wake up call, it's you for denying a terrorist attack on American soil

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Also your" "wake up call' comment is disgusting and disrespectful to everyone who lost their lives that day.
Those people didn't deserve to die because people are having abortions.
If anyone needs a wake up call, it's you for denying a terrorist attack on American soil
Billions will lose their lives in the tribulation, yes it was a wake up call.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Billions will lose their lives in the tribulation, yes it was a wake up call.
Go tell that to the victim's families
"I'm sorry for your loss but if it weren't for all those pesky abortions, your son would still be alive"
Can you get any more disrespectful?
Also you claim it wasn't investigated. It was. That's how we know the hijackers came from Pakistan Saudi Arabia and turkey
That's how we know they were financed by someone in Saudi Arabia
That's how we know Pakistan was harboring Osama bin laden
But if you think your government would cover up the deaths of 3,000 americans, go over there to Saudi Arabia and live with them and see how that works out for you
Try living with people who think Americans deserve to die for being infidels
And you wonder why Christianity is declining in america. Because of disgusting behavior just like this

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Go tell that to the victim's families
"I'm sorry for your loss but if it weren't for all those pesky abortions, your son would still be alive"
Can you get any more disrespectful?
Also you claim it wasn't investigated. It was. That's how we know the hijackers came from Pakistan Saudi Arabia and turkey
That's how we know they were financed by someone in Saudi Arabia
That's how we know Pakistan was harboring Osama bin laden
But if you think your government would cover up the deaths of 3,000 americans, go over there to Saudi Arabia and live with them and see how that works out for you
Try living with people who think Americans deserve to die for being infidels
And you wonder why Christianity is declining in america. Because of disgusting behavior just like this
During the tribulation we will see 4 billion die in 7 years, that works out to about 1.5 million a day. Yes, if someone I loved died and that death woke up others to avoid hell before the tribulation, I would be happy at least for that. It would be nice to know they didn't die in vain.

So 3,000 dead as terrible as it is, can simply be viewed as a wake up call.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Everyone dies, not everyone's life means something.

Some people live their lives in a drug induced fog, some have bitter hearts, others slander and insult people. Still others are sociopathic killers like drug lords. When they die the world is better off.

On the other hand you have those who pursue worldly ambitions. They amass great fortunes like Gates or Zuckerberg. But when you die and stand before the judgement seat does anyone care about how much money you made or do they care more about how much you gave away? Some people lied, and cheated to get their wealth. In the final judgement will it have been worth it? I don't think so.

How much money did Peter have when he died? No one cares. We don't remember Peter because of that. There are very few people that we remember from 2,000 years ago, but for some reason we remember Jesus and all His disciples. Their lives meant something and their deaths meant something as well.

My cousin died a few years ago. He was in a bicycle accident so you could say it was before his time. At the funeral it was standing room only with at least 1,000 people at the service. His life was filled with good works and people wanted to show their appreciation. The song they sung at the funeral was "go tell it on the mountain" and that captured the spirit of that event. Everyone needs to wake up, are you living a life so that when you are gone people will miss you?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Everyone dies, not everyone's life means something.

Some people live their lives in a drug induced fog, some have bitter hearts, others slander and insult people. Still others are sociopathic killers like drug lords. When they die the world is better off.

On the other hand you have those who pursue worldly ambitions. They amass great fortunes like Gates or Zuckerberg. But when you die and stand before the judgement seat does anyone care about how much money you made or do they care more about how much you gave away? Some people lied, and cheated to get their wealth. In the final judgement will it have been worth it? I don't think so.

How much money did Peter have when he died? No one cares. We don't remember Peter because of that. There are very few people that we remember from 2,000 years ago, but for some reason we remember Jesus and all His disciples. Their lives meant something and their deaths meant something as well.

My cousin died a few years ago. He was in a bicycle accident so you could say it was before his time. At the funeral it was standing room only with at least 1,000 people at the service. His life was filled with good works and people wanted to show their appreciation. The song they sung at the funeral was "go tell it on the mountain" and that captured the spirit of that event. Everyone needs to wake up, are you living a life so that when you are gone people will miss you?
Irrelevant

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is a cold thing to say, but perhaps some people's death is irrelevant. The Bible says the death of His saints is precious in His eyes, but nothing about unbelievers death.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That is a cold thing to say, but perhaps some people's death is irrelevant. The Bible says the death of His saints is precious in His eyes, but nothing about unbelievers death.
3000 Americans died because 19 men thought it would get them 72 virgins in heaven
And your response is oh well, everyone dies or something
If they're so "precious' why are you displaying no empathy for them?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You know what's a cold thing to say? When I bring up the fact that 19 terrorist flu planes in the buildings and you reply with oh well everyone dies of something
You always go on these long pretentious rants that address nothing that had to do with the topic
I'm not dismissing the deaths of the people you mentioned, it's just not relevant to this topic.
This "wake up call* rhetoric sounds like the same rhetoric that convinced 19 terrorists to fly planes in the building and honestly makes you sound like a sociopath like you need to be on a terror watch list

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm a patriot who loves my country and it angers me for someone to say 9/11 was America's fault. If that's the way you feel, you know where the nearest airport is

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I don't trust people who think they are the Lord.
I don’t think I’m God. But his word does tell us who he is and what he’s said. If you deny that and don’t take that into account then you will think you’re God at some point.

And I couldn’t care less if you trust me. But if you care that I challenge you tells me a whole lot about you.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
So you aren't worried by the spike in deaths among 18-55 year olds? What is it, like 40%?
No. The spike is due to a mutation and people not getting vaccinated. Correlation is not causation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
. However, I also know he forgives every mother who aborts said child and understands why she did it..
My understanding is that the blood was shed for all, and forgiveness is available to all who would take it, but you must confess your sins, repent, and take the cleansing blood of Jesus.

There is no Bible verse that says there is a blanket forgiveness for sins regardless of whether or not you confess, repent and accept the work the Lord did on the cross.

Jude
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
No. The spike is due to a mutation and people not getting vaccinated. Correlation is not causation.[/QUOTE
Viruses don't mutate if you stop giving them new hosts. That's the point of the vaccine

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The abortions in China were done for different reasons than the ones in America. That doesn’t make them right, but the choices are very different there.

Abortions in the States aren’t forced. Abortions here aren’t a choice between your life and the baby’s due to the government’s control. Abortions here are primarily out of poverty and lack of education. They’re a result of generational curses and family force. Let’s remember that Christian families have their children get abortions too. Many Republican leaders have paid for and driven their girlfriend to the clinic and then proclaimed themselves as prolife.
Strange Fruit

Let's address this in reverse.

1. Politicians as a rule are hypocrites, and there have been many of these hypocrites prior to Trump who promised to put in pro life judges and yet somehow just weren't able. The bible says let every man be a liar and God alone be true. The fact that there are hypocrites and liars has nothing to do with the truth or the word of God. There will be a judgement, everyone will have to stand before the Lord and be judged for the things they have done.

2. Anyone familiar with the NT should know that the religious leaders and nation of Israel had fallen away from God when the Lord came. He chastised them saying that they would be judged because they did not see the day of their redemption. Paul told us we should not be surprised that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. There are many churches that are "making their own rules" and deciding that many of the rules in the Bible "are out of date". That is the apostasy, to fall away from the word of God. When I stand before the Lord to be judged it will not help my case to say "hey, Pastor so and so said it was OK".

3. "Abortions here are primarily out of poverty and lack of education. They’re a result of generational curses and family force." OK, we have had Roe v. Wade for 50 years, has it reduced poverty? Has our education system improved as a result? We can argue all day about Margaret Sanger, Nazi's, Satanists, Moloch and Baal worship, blood sacrifices and what abortion is really all about. But if you are contending this is done in America to help with poverty and education, show me the proof that it helps. I disagree with this contention, I know this is what they say, but we have already agreed in points 1 and 2 that they are liars and hypocrites. So who cares what they say, what is the fruit of this tree?