You look like you are about half drowned here and cute....lol Learn how to swim.......drink more coffee for more energy.....lol
I iz swimmin' in coffee!
You look like you are about half drowned here and cute....lol Learn how to swim.......drink more coffee for more energy.....lol
(I gotta get me a mean looking elephant.......sigh........sometimes I needs one.....hard to be intimidating when I'm so durn cute......)

View attachment 104850
Here's a good one. I cropped out as much background as I could. No pressure, but if you want to use it, please feel free to do so. But I know there's like a gazillion great elephant images floating around on google.
View attachment 104850
Here's a good one. I cropped out as much background as I could. No pressure, but if you want to use it, please feel free to do so. But I know there's like a gazillion great elephant images floating around on google.
Gotsta be meaner.......Blond will just wanna pet thissin
And p_rehbein, epic picture!
When I was a young adult I was a 6 cup a day drinker, now that I am 66 about 2. IMO, a lot of the coffee addiction is psychological.
I don't think that guy would be a door greeter at walmart.