Coffee...Or other favorite drinks!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Favorite Drinks!


  • Total voters
    13
I haven't had one in a looooong time but an A&W Root Beer float (wife says no, no, no) otherwise a nice big glass of cold milk after a pizza.

This is something I'll never understand.... One does NOT mix pizza and milk... :(

At least, one should not!!! :D

You know what... life's too short... eat and drink whatever you like!!! hehehehehe :D
 
My guilty pleasure...coffee. :l I favored tea a while back, but then it shifted to coffee.
 
I've been a dedicated tea drinker since my grandmother got me into drinking it when I was about 10.

I have probably 20 different kinds of teas, ranging from loose leaf to silk tea bags, from black and green tea, to oolong and lots of different herbal teas.

I even like to drink tea when it is hot. It warms the cockles of my heart.

No coffee for me. I worked in an office when I was 19 and got free coffee. I remember coming in exhausted, drinking a cup and feeling like the energizer bunny. It was a real drug! In those days I wanted to limit myself to illegal street drugs, not addictive, legal, caffeinated ones. LOL
 
well, Gatorade is kind of an energy drink, been here in the u.s. since the 60,s, I think. it comes in many different flavors, really can re-hydrate you if you have been doing a lot of hard sweat-inducing physical activity. so, google up the story, but that is a brief description.
 
Rhubarb slushies! They're intended to have vodka in them but they're still delish in a virgin mix!
 
coffee injection.jpg

Coffee!!!!

I'm actually a big water drinker here too. And tea - iced in summer, hot in winter. I rarely have a beer, preferring wine (red, usually).