Coffee. Which are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueorchidjd
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Guest
7e80c6f3f77371d0fa5fc08a3090cf07.jpg

I am a coffee-to-go/espresso type
This picture actually makes me excited for coffee tomorrow! lol
 
I guess I would be the espresso/ tripe espresso type. fun chart.
 
Iced coffee is my go to, (Iced caramel mocchiato - yum!) even in -3 degree weather. Not sure if it's representative of my personality though.
These sorts of posts that you do I always find fun! Thanks. :)

I hadn't realised there was expresso and esspresso lol.
 
Iced coffee is my go to, (Iced caramel mocchiato - yum!) even in -3 degree weather. Not sure if it's representative of my personality though.
These sorts of posts that you do I always find fun! Thanks. :)

I hadn't realised there was expresso and esspresso lol.

Not sure there is a real difference... :)
 
When I get up every morning, I make a pot of coffee...........I drink it black with just a wee bit of sugar........just enough to take the bite off.........

Hot...........Black...........and a wee bit sweet........ :)

(don't get coffee to go..........but when I drink coffee, I do quite often go........... :) )
 
I have to say I'm the "mocha"..... But I drink coffee only at home and I don't even drink a full cup... I normally share my cup with my husband... Cause I need the "pick me up" but I don't need the whole cup of coffee.
 
I am a cappuccino guy.
I have a great heart, yet I should have been a blond. :D
 
What gives?! I wanted a test! How can I figure out which I am without reading through them all? Oh great see! I knew this would happen! I read through them all and I hate them all! None of them were organic! Grrr! I am so mad now! :D If they were organic though and we were in heaven so that it would not be a sin to put such unhealthy stuff in our bodies I would be all about the FRAPPUCCINO! Oh and organic ice-cream would be good in heaven too but still a sin on earth for it is man made, not natural and loaded with ingredients that are not healthy for you. This is my own personal belief. I agree with eating food God gave us (the way he intended) but abusing what he has given us is wrong. Just like too much honey is wrong so also, to much of any other good things or things we call good can be wrong or just plain bad for us currently or in the long run like the contents of my beloved FRAPPUCCINO.
 
Last edited:
You crack me up! :D
What gives?! I wanted a test! How can I figure out which I am without reading through them all? Oh great see! I knew this would happen! I read through them all and I hate them all! None of them were organic! Grrr! I am so mad now! :D If they were organic though and we were in heaven so that it would not be a sin to put such unhealthy stuff in our bodies I would be all about the FRAPPUCCINO! Oh and organic ice-cream would be good in heaven too but still a sin on earth for it is man made, not natural and loaded with ingredients that are not healthy for you. This is my own personal belief. I agree with eating food God gave us (the way he intended) but abusing what he has given us is wrong. Just like too much honey is wrong so also, to much of any other good things or things we call good can be wrong or just plain bad for us currently or in the long run like the contents of my beloved FRAPPUCCINO.
 
i'd be the iced coffee / frappucino combination.

I gave up coffee years ago. But in France I would ask for coffee and be given just a seeming thimble-full of black coffee.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]this is true. the french (and the italians) are rather proud of their demitasse of espresso.[/FONT]
 
Last edited:
Im a water or tea drinker, but I do love an iced coffee in the summer.
I make my own iced coffee with cream and heavy vanilla, it is wonderful.

God bless
pickles