Come, meditate on God’s Love with me…

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Have you ever thought about “how much” God loves you…:unsure:

God’s Love for you CANNOT be measured because God CANNOT be measured…

There is NO END to God’s Love for you…NOTHING can end or hinder or stop God’s Love for you.

So what does this mean? :unsure:

You were loved before you were born.
You were loved while in the womb.
You have been loved.
You are loved now, and
You will be loved forever, amen.

God’s Love does NOT depend on you…God’s Love for you is… WHO HE IS.

Our Creator is HOLY LOVE, pure and holy… LOVE that is a consuming Fire possessing wisdom and power without measure, knowing ALL that is to ever be known or conceived and perceived…

Love full of power to give and receive love…

God gives His Love to us by His sacrifice and we give our love to God by sacrifice…

Love is not FREE, it costs you everything you have because Love requires ALL. Love is not satisfied till It possesses ALL your heart, ALL your being, ALL your thoughts, ALL your substance…EVERYTHING.

God receives our sacrifice with Fire and consumes ALL of it.

We are to receive God’s sacrifice with fire just as He does ours…with fiery passion receive Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and King… and know that God will also receive you with His Fiery Passionate Love!

O

Oblio

His love for me is the most amazing thing I've ever encountered. I'll never forget that day...the day I met my Father.
He knew everything about me...everything I'd ever done and everything I'd ever do, and accepted me unconditionally.
He'd already given me the gift of believing in Jesus...years before I'd thrown it all back in His face...I just didn't understand...He had every right to reject me, but He didn't. He...is...faithful!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And in stubborn spite
Of my stubborn spite
I am loved nonetheless
And I am loved all the more
And I believe
There is love enough for the taking

- Andrew Peterson

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I recall Him telling me very clearly "you will never fully grasp my love for you".