coming out living pure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2021
Saved and set free from a life style of lesbianism! I am 59 yrs young, single, and filled with the precious Holy Spirit! He is my Savior and Lord. Life isn't easy and as the days get darker before His return, I feel a strong pull from Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit to faithfully commit myself to His leading, seeking Him daily in prayer and Bible Study. I have a deep compassion for the hurting and a strong desire to see captives set free from the deceptions of Satan and his worldly philosophy that ensnares even those of God's household. I love the Word of God and am passionate about studying to show myself approved and to rightly divide between truth and error - in a day of unbelievable deception! I am a testimony of His faithfulness in keeping me as I submit to His will. There's a lot of wishy washy false doctrine out there in the Westernized world of Christianity. I came out of the false gospel of Gay Christianity (you can be gay and Christian too). Oh, it sounded good, and was even presented (falsely) from God's Word as acceptable to Him. But, if you're truly His, filled with His Spirit, and love His Word, I assure (like myself) you will not be settled in your heart until you are free from that lifestyle. It comes with a high cost of surrendering your all for His all, but it's worth the joy of intimately knowing Him and walking with Him.

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." (Romans 12:1,2 NASB)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body." (1Corinthians6:19,20 NASB)

I'll end with a quote from William Penn written in 1682, No Cross No Crown

"For, look at what door thou wentest out, at that door thou must come in; and, as letting fall and forbearing the daily cross lost thee, so taking up and enduring the daily cross must recover thee. It is the same way by which the sinners and apostates become the disciples of Jesus. "Whosoever," says Christ, "will come after me and be my disciple, let him deny himself and take up his daily cross and follow me" (Matt. 16:24; Mark 8:34; Luke 14:27). Nothing short of this will do; mark that! for, as it is sufficient, so is it indispensable; no crown but by the cross, no life eternal but through death; and it is but just that those evil and barbarous affections that crucified Christ afresh should, by his holy cross, be crucified. "

What joy awaits us though trials be many!

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you for sharing.

The Bible teach us that in the end of days this sin (homosexuality) will be on the forefront like in the days of Noah. We are close to the return of the King and therefore we can only say "repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand".

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for sharing.
You have made a big step. And, know that there is much work to be done!"

accord - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you for sharing.

The Bible teach us that in the end of days this sin (homosexuality) will be on the forefront like in the days of Noah. We are close to the return of the King and therefore we can only say "repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand".

I marvel at the deception I see within Christianity. I know I probably see it more pronounced because of the deception I came out of 13 years ago. It's definitely fast moving as though everything is kicking into warp speed...hehe...all the more to say that our Lord Jesus is soon to return. Although, I do believe we're looking at harder times still. Jesus speaks to the churches, "he who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches" The knock at the door is getting more urgent and louder. I was reading in 1John this morning where he says that we are in the last time and how there are many antichrists (if he said it was the last time then, how much more now?) and how they go out from among us. When the Lord first brought me out of lesbianism, one of the first things He showed me was this word "antichrist" in 1 John 2. I tore it apart in the Greek and discovered that it not only means to be against Christ but it also carries with it the meaning against Christ while in the guise of Christ. So an antichrist, or antichrist spirit, is one that is against Christ while appearing to be of Christ. This is what I see growing exponentially with in Christianity today. John goes on to say that he wasn't writing to the believers because they didn't know the truth, but that they knew the truth, and reminded them that no lie is of the truth. He goes on to say that he's writing them because of those that are trying to seduce them with lies. So, in a nutshell he was saying, "you know the truth so don't be taken by a lie!" The gay "Christian" Gospel is a lie that disguises itself as coming from God, and multitudes with in the Church are embracing it!

John says, "who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either: he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also." (1 John 22: 22,23)

And I know the gay Christians will quickly shout from the roof tops that they do not deny that Jesus is the Christ or deny, the Father. They adamantly defend their position trying to use Scripture (like I once did) but they miss the mark of God's word. His word says:

"Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, 'I know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him." (1 John 2:3-5)

If your truly going to follow Jesus, you must follow His word in truth, and if your open (though it hurts) you will deny yourself , submit to God's truth and gain genuine fellowship with Christ through the power of His Spirit. Scripture clearly defines that all fornication (including homosexuality) is sin. I no longer let my desire define me, but I let the truth of God's word define me. He makes the changes with in me if I am willing to submit to His will. It's not always been easy, but it's worth all the agony of dying on the cross to intimately know Him - that's His resurrection power!

I love this verse:

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I that live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

No Cross, No Crown

Feb 16, 2021
"Thank you for sharing.
You have made a big step. And, know that there is much work to be done!"

View attachment 225527

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, 'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." (Matthew 9:35-38)

:) God bless!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Wonderful to read your offerings here, you have grown more than most ever will. So hard to leave from that as it becomes all the people you know in your circle of friends, but God knows the heart, what we will be for the Kingdom, what the outcome will be when we stand before Him on our judgement day.
All sins are equally grievous to Him, I believe. Each of mine as bad as any other persons.
I give thanks you are victorious and growing in Christ.
bless you in Jesus name

Feb 16, 2021
Wonderful to read your offerings here, you have grown more than most ever will. So hard to leave from that as it becomes all the people you know in your circle of friends, but God knows the heart, what we will be for the Kingdom, what the outcome will be when we stand before Him on our judgement day.
All sins are equally grievous to Him, I believe. Each of mine as bad as any other persons.
I give thanks you are victorious and growing in Christ.
bless you in Jesus name
Shittim :)

"And it will come to pass in that day That the mountains will drip with new wine, the hills shall flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will be flooded with water; a fountain shall flow from the house of the Lord and water the Valley of Acacias." (Joel 3:18)

I remember is a past study I did on the shittim tree. Not only is it a very resilient wood, but it's also a fragrant wood.

God bless you, and thank you for touching my life with your words.

Cheryl

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good morning and thank you for your kindness, Shittim is also the last place the Israelites camped before crossing over into the Promised Land, when I found CC, I thought the same ! :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
"But, if you're truly His, filled with His Spirit, and love His Word, I assure (like myself) you will not be settled in your heart until you are free from that lifestyle. It comes with a high cost of surrendering your all for His all, but it's worth the joy of intimately knowing Him and walking with Him." Amen! I love this one 😇🙏🏼

Your testimony is amazing! 😭 I have friends and relatives living that kind of life...my heart aches seeing them embracing the gay lifestyle 😔

Thank you for sharing your story sister Cheryl 🤗 God bless you and welcome to CC ❤

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Your righteous decision will gain you much in and for eternity.
Bless you Cheryl

Feb 16, 2021
"But, if you're truly His, filled with His Spirit, and love His Word, I assure (like myself) you will not be settled in your heart until you are free from that lifestyle. It comes with a high cost of surrendering your all for His all, but it's worth the joy of intimately knowing Him and walking with Him." Amen! I love this one 😇🙏🏼

Your testimony is amazing! 😭 I have friends and relatives living that kind of life...my heart aches seeing them embracing the gay lifestyle 😔

Thank you for sharing your story sister Cheryl 🤗 God bless you and welcome to CC ❤
Thank you, and God bless you!

In Revelation 19:7,8 it says in reference to the marriage of the Lamb, "Let us rejoice and let us celebrate and thus we will give the glory to him, because the marriage of the Lamb has come and his bride has PREPARED herself. And there was given to her that she should be clothed in pure, bright linen, for the linen is the righteous DEEDS of the saints."

Am I willing to die to myself for the love of Jesus and His sacrifice for me, awaiting His return adorned in His wedding gown of the refining fire of His sanctification process? It's not of myself, but His love in me that compels me to surrender MORE to His will, even when it means giving up what I love for His truth. I especially and sincerely pray for the gay Christian community to come to this truth. It takes a lot to daily surrender at the foot of His cross, and pick it up, and walk forward in His strength to the banqueting table of His glory.

Dear Lord, keep us always as we humble our hearts before you as we set our hearts towards the banqueting table of Your glory.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down and the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12:2)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Giving our all to Christ is trading that which we cannot keep to gain that which we cannot loose.
bless you sister

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I cannot claim to have first said it! I don't know who did but it is a wonderful truth to share.
bless you sister.