Coming persecution of Christians in America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
If you have watched any Democrat's representatives lately they have greatly increased the narrative of " re-programming" Those who voted for the POTUS Trump. They called 74million part of the " Cult of Trump". Many Christian leaders are now telling Christians to prepare for coming persecution. This will not be a popular Sunday morning message. Democrats are working to remove those GOP reps who supported the efforts to challenge the election of Joe Biden.

https://www.nae.net/u-s-evangelical-leaders-expect-persecution-coming-years/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/first-amendment-freedom-speech-conscience/2021/01/16/id/1005917/

AOC is just one Democrat who has called publicly on other news channels to control the "misinformation" she believes people who disagree with the democrat's agenda must be forced to have a changed mindset. What say you?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
By the time Christian persecution in America arises in full force, the liberal politicians and liberal news media by then will probably have done a very good job of convincing non-Christians in America that Christians are the real problem in America, the real domestic terrorists/insurrectionists who need to be silenced, persecuted and killed.

CS1

May 23, 2012
If you have watched any Democrat's representatives lately they have greatly increased the narrative of " re-programming" Those who voted for the POTUS Trump. They called 74million part of the " Cult of Trump". Many Christian leaders are now telling Christians to prepare for coming persecution. This will not be a popular Sunday morning message. Democrats are working to remove those GOP reps who supported the efforts to challenge the election of Joe Biden.

https://www.nae.net/u-s-evangelical-leaders-expect-persecution-coming-years/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/first-amendment-freedom-speech-conscience/2021/01/16/id/1005917/

AOC is just one Democrat who has called publicly on other news channels to control the "misinformation" she believes people who disagree with the democrat's agenda must be forced to have a changed mindset. What say you?
I found the REP" Steve COHEN Tenn. SAID ABOUT "White National Guards " very troubling.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-trump-supporters-national-guard-something-biden

CS1

May 23, 2012
By the time Christian persecution in America arises in full force, the liberal politicians and liberal news media by then will probably have done a very good job of convincing non-Christians in America that Christians are the real problem in America, the real domestic terrorists/insurrectionists who need to be silenced, persecuted and killed.
I would agree in fact they have done an excellent job interjecting " Christian liberalism".

Jun 18, 2020
The slide to remove anything Christian continues. Have u noticed they even want to change ‘time’ itself? From BC - AD (Before Christ - After Death) to BCE - CE (before common era - common era). Tho it must make them rage that they can’t alter the great ‘Pivot’ of history itself.

If they remove the ‘Judeo/Christian’ underpinning from society (whether u believe in the spiritual aspect of it or not..) they will be able to justify whatever horror they can think up. We’re in for some rough times ahead…buckle up.

P.S. At least u know if u are hated that u are on the right team!

CS1

May 23, 2012
The slide to remove anything Christian continues. Have u noticed they even want to change ‘time’ itself? From BC - AD (Before Christ - After Death) to BCE - CE (before common era - common era). Tho it must make them rage that they can’t alter the great ‘Pivot’ of history itself.

If they remove the ‘Judeo/Christian’ underpinning from society (whether u believe in the spiritual aspect of it or not..) they will be able to justify whatever horror they can think up. We’re in for some rough times ahead…buckle up.

P.S. At least u know if u are hated that u are on the right team!
Jesus said this would happen.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
What happened on January 6th has already made that point crystal clear.

Mar 4, 2020
People who disagree with Democrats are usually conservatives who are often Christian and vote Republican. It isn't a far stretch to think that they will start targeting Christian ideology with increasing frequency at some point.

The envelope of anti-Christian rhetoric has been pushed for a while now. They've also all but totally removed religion from the public square. The few that remain vocal like Chick-Fil-A are regularly attacked exclusively for promoting Christian values.

They'll eventually get Christianity defined as hate speech and that'll be widely accepted, especially because Christianity defines homosexuality as a sin.

There are already signs of false churches popping up who support a pro-LGBTQ agenda; if someone is in support of them then the secular world will probably love them, but it'll be at the expense of bowing to a false doctrine and rejecting Christ.

Stick with strictly biblical teachings regardless of the consequences even if they are severe.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If you're the majority in America, you're not persecuted
Also when a president has his fanbase convinced that he's God's chosen, then yeah you're in a cult
he said out of his own mouth that he could kill someone in the middle of times square and wouldn't lose a single voter
That's a cult

CS1

May 23, 2012
If you're the majority in America, you're not persecuted
Also when a president has his fanbase convinced that he's God's chosen, then yeah you're in a cult
he said out of his own mouth that he could kill someone in the middle of times square and wouldn't lose a single voter
That's a cult
You are in a cult you come to its site as an atheist speaking foolishness attacking those who supported the POTUS. You support homosexuality and have a mocking nature while enjoying the freedom of CC provide to you by Christians who you say are in a cult. Why are you here then? what does that say about you? You are a troll.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You are in a cult you come to its site as an atheist speaking foolishness attacking those who supported the POTUS. You support homosexuality and have a mocking nature while enjoying the freedom of CC provide to you by Christians who you say are in a cult. Why are you here then? what does that say about you? You are a troll.
What I support is body autonomy
what consenting adults do with their bodies is their own business
This is America, not Afghanistan and everyone has constitutional rights here
my issue here is that evangelicals embraced a guy whose behavior is anything--but Christian
Trump is an opportunist who panders to evangelicals and they fell for it

CS1

May 23, 2012
What I support is body autonomy
what consenting adults do with their bodies is their own business
This is America, not Afghanistan and everyone has constitutional rights here
my issue here is that evangelicals embraced a guy whose behavior is anything--but Christian
Trump is an opportunist who panders to evangelicals and they fell for it
Never said Trump was Christian nor is Biden or harris you point is foolish. You come to this site and call Christians part of a cult, while you support ungodly lifestyles, which is your right, however, you are on a Christian site where you suggest those supportive of the POTUS Trump are in a cult. That is the talking point of the left media. Why are you here with a " cult" you are a troll.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Never said Trump was Christian nor is Biden or harris you point is foolish. You come to this site and call Christians part of a cult, while you support ungodly lifestyles, which is your right, however, you are on a Christian site where you suggest those supportive of the POTUS Trump are in a cult. That is the talking point of the left media. Why are you here with a " cult" you are a troll.
No I said Trump supporters are a cult.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I never said Christians are a cult.
However Trump supporters are
He literally brainwashed them into attacking the Capitol building

CS1

May 23, 2012
the same thing guy, FYI I support the POTUS proudly too. How is supporting the POTUS a cult? I have never heard anything so stupid before. What am I to allow the hatred that has been displayed by those on the left and say " I HOPE THE POTUS FAILS!!!!!
really? Are you the type of person who would cut another hole in the Titanic because you did not like the Captian of the ship?

CS1

May 23, 2012
I never said Christians are a cult.
However Trump supporters are
He literally brainwashed them into attacking the Capitol building
some supporters not all, you are acting moronic. just like BLM, not all supporters some. &5 million did not show up to the Captial on the 6th of January. The moral outrage is laughable because they supported ( democrats) a summer of killing.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
some supporters not all, you are acting moronic. just like BLM, not all supporters some. &5 million did not show up to the Captial on the 6th of January. The moral outrage is laughable because they supported ( democrats) a summer of killing.
I have stated on other threads that I agree that the left has otterly failed to condemn BLM violence however let's stop pretending that trumps rhetoric didn't encourage this fiasco at the Capitol
As for the persecution thing...
"I don't think homosexuals should have the same basic civil rights as other people"
Everyone else...."you can't do that, that's unconstitutional"

"STOP PERSECUTING ME"

CS1

May 23, 2012
I have stated on other threads that I agree that the left has otterly failed to condemn BLM violence however let's stop pretending that trumps rhetoric didn't encourage this fiasco at the Capitol
As for the persecution thing...
"I don't think homosexuals should have the same basic civil rights as other people"
Everyone else...."you can't do that, that's unconstitutional"

"STOP PERSECUTING ME"
it didn't that is left leading narrative stop acting like the MSM is not activist for the DNC. supportive of homosexuality and basic right are the same. a person can be with who they want, to call those who support traditional marriage and see the sexual preference as sin according to one's faith is not racist.