Let me put it this way...
A man came in my house dressed as a Police Man, he then proceeded to explain to me that if I sign this piece of paper in his hands the govt. will give me $5,000 and that they have been looking for me for a while because of the severity.
Overjoyed I signed the paper and at that point he explains that my family and I would have to go outside to receive my payment. Once outside he hands us $5,000 in cash and then tells us we have 5 minutes to vacate the premises because we are trespassing on his home...
Now he did say if I signed the piece of paper I would be given $5,000 which he did give me... But what he failed to tell me is I would be selling my $300,000 house to him. But is that legal?
In the same case the Govt. tells me that when I am 16 years of age I can obtain a drivers license that will allow me to drive a vehicle. They do not tell me that I can already LAWFULLY travel on common roads without a license. And by obtaining a drivers license I am changing my status from a People of the United States to a Citizen so they gain full authority over my being.
Driver-One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car.
license-governmental permission to perform a particular act , conduct a particular business or occupation, operate machinery or vehicles after proving ability to do so safely or use property for a certain purpose.
So if I am employed where is my pay? And if I am not employed why would I need government permission?
Do you see why I want to bring this too court?