Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Communication
Thread starterKateryna
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Dear Sirs,I am contacting you for the following reason. I am writing Ph.D. thesis based on L’Osservatore Romano, namely its weekly edition in English. I will need all the papers since 1999. So there should be almost 900 ones. I would be grateful if you could help me.How is it possible to get them? Do you have paper or digitalized versions? Could I get them in a library?Thank you in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you can help me, please, contact me. [email protected] Yours faithfully,Kateryna Pron