I heard that.....I can stay home and not leave...I have enough for 5 years...and can extend that to 7 or 8 if I smoke deer, turkey, rabbits etc......
You got kids?
I heard that.....I can stay home and not leave...I have enough for 5 years...and can extend that to 7 or 8 if I smoke deer, turkey, rabbits etc......
While I agree that the device will most likely evolve leading up to when the antichrist is revealed, the facts are that scripture states that there will be a mark on/in the hand or the forehead and that for the purpose of buying and selling. Currently people are being implanted with RFID chips, so we have a match to prophecy, as the chip is under the skin of the hand and one of its functions is to make purchases.
The point is that, the technology is here and the idea of what has been prophesied is being done. So, regardless of whether that device remains an RFID chip or becomes some type of code tattooed on the skin, it is the fulfillment of prophecy either way. The mark being on the forehead could be for those who are missing their upper limbs and/or a greater show of worship to the beast during those very last days after he proclaims himself to be God.
Man, don't you watch any sci fi movies?
The future is coming and is already here.
All evil needs to flourish
Is for good to do nothing.
WE are the good...
This is how we got SSM.
By doing NOTHING when about 30 or 40 years ago homosexuals began to demand thnigs.
Like, for instance, homosexuality being a normal state.
EVERYTHING is like this. The snowball effect.
People, we're asleep at the wheel.
When we WAKE UP, it's Always too late.
This seems to be the Christian's method.
Don't understand it. Maybe we used to think we lived in a Christian State, but now we know we don't, so we should hustle OR maybe it's God's way of letting the end come?
I heard that.....I can stay home and not leave...I have enough for 5 years...and can extend that to 7 or 8 if I smoke deer, turkey, rabbits etc......
I thought we were all being zapped up to heaven before any chips were installed. you cant trust anyone these days when the chips are down
Wouldn't that mean that the person that doesn't take the mark won't be able to eat because they didn't take the mark,meaning that they would suffer until they died since the human body can only go so long without food and water?
And If that's true,would GOD let us suffer?
I believe In the rapture.
The OP simply indicated the similarities of the RFID to the Mark of the beast. If you don't agree then you dont. You repeatedly state people are pushing fear when they are just telling you what to look out for. If you think this kind of stuff is fear mongering then what the lord says in the scriptures must terrify you.
I think you will find that this chip will change you DNA so that you are not human any longer but you will become gibborim. No longer eligible for salvation.My point is we have already been living by this system. So there comes a point when it's rejection? I've lived all my life under this system and when asked to take a chip that is what separates us and puts us in the Damned category?
Yeah, but the assumption has to end with someone gets 7.5 billion ID#s to control everyone. What would you do if Kim Jong Un even talked to Trump about having all our numbers? What do you think North Koreans would do if they even thought Trump asked for their numbers? And, if that's too extreme, what do you think would happen if the US and Canada wanted to collect each other's numbers?
In fiction writing, this is called "a plot hole." Readers are willing to suspend belief, but what you guys are promoting is a complete suspension of belief. Given we're Christians, we aren't all that willing to suspend our beliefs. This is a plot hole the size of the sun!
Hmmm I tried smoking a deer but it was so hard to light!
Me think's it would be a great time to invest in tinfoil shoulder pads..
Whether a person believes the Bible,or not,the microchip will still go in to play,whether people think it is the mark of the beast,or not,for it is common sense.
The world wants things to operate smoother,and to cut down on crime,and technology will cause them to implement the microchip.
All information about the person will be put on the chip,and when scanned will come up on computer with a picture of them.
All financial transactions,paperless money,will be on the chip,which people will not carry cash,do not have to worry about losing cash,and cannot lose the microchip,and better than a card they can lose.
The microchip will be linked to satellite,and know everyone's location on earth,and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area,and how close to the crime scene,and can find lost people,and track down criminals.
It will cut down crime considerably,for many people will be afraid to commit a crime,knowing they would be found out,and they do not want to get rid of the microchip,for then they cannot buy or sell,but if they are on the run for a crime they cannot buy or sell,for if they scan the microchip it will come up they are a criminal,and an alarm might go off.
The world wants things to operate smoother,and easier,and cut down on crime,find criminals,lost people,etc,so it is common sense the world will implement the microchip,for technology will push them to do it,and they want to do it,for the whole purpose of technology is to advance,and they view the microchip as advancement.
Eat the kids too...![]()
I think you will find that this chip will change you DNA so that you are not human any longer but you will become gibborim. No longer eligible for salvation.
Thats corrrect, there will come a point where having the mark will be needed to survive. I'm pretty sure there will be punishment enforced towards those who refuse it, possibly death. Yes pray for those who mock. They may mock now but once they are faced with take the mark or possibly be tortured to death theres no telling what decision they'll make
And if you do not obey their demands they can turn off the chip and you will drop like a sack of manure.
IMHO, the mark of the beast will be a tattoo on the forehead or the back of the hand. Everyone will receive the same mark. If we take scripture literally, that is the only thing that it could be. One or the other is always visible when selling or buying.
All this chip, plastic, number, or other money device is pure junk.
I'm not sure how they'll implant billions of poor people?
Which has to happen to fulfill prophecy.
Just because its happening in a few places,... and even if it happens across America (Being one of the leaders in technology )
Does not mean its the mark of the beast.
l know you're set on this, making things fit, ...and l know why you believe what you believe, but, you will never ever ever convince me that its a chip.
Sorry.
If this angers you and you want to resort to bashing me like a few of the thug hobbyists here, do so.
lm at peace, and if your answer gives you peace...then that's what counts.