Didn't the victims of the inquisition (protestants) suffer horribly? Didn't the apostles suffer martyrdom?
It's going to be a lot of people deciding to take the mark If It's take the mark or die.
Didn't the victims of the inquisition (protestants) suffer horribly? Didn't the apostles suffer martyrdom?
Hey Reborn,
I'm not here to bash anybody.
(I like to bash my husband every now and then --- just for fun)
I don't even know about eschatology --- how do you like that bag of beans?
We must admit though, that we are getting closer and closer to the end.
Putting DNA of humans into a pig, deciding if we want a boy or girl before Conception,
States deciding if a child lives or dies (England), euthanasia, abortion...
We're in a mess and are beginning to think WE are God...
So, however it happens, I don't know --- but it's coming and this would be a good way to get everybody under control; which is what's happening, if you've noticed.
I don't sit around worrying about this stuff...
Philippians 4:8
What we have here is a lot of speculation and opinions and very little Bible truth.
But, this is the norm in the BDF.
Hi Seed,
People are suffering every single day of the week. Some are tortured for their faith and imprisoned. Recently many have been beheaded for their faith by Al Queda.
The early church suffered greatly as did the apostles. They were all martyred for their faith. Look throughout history and numerous people died for their faith.
Why would the end times be any different? I don't know if you of of this denomination, but this is were the WOF does a disservice.
AND we don't pass the fear on to new generations.
Huh? what are you even talking about? For one no one ever said they are waiting on a chip. I am however awaiting the Lords return. Nor have i ever indicated to be "running around" to make things fit scripture. Whos pushing a theory? I said multiple times now if you dont argee with whats stated here then that's your choice but you seem to not comprehend that. Who said anything about hating your answers? Dude i wont lose any sleep off of anything you say i can tell you that for sure lolNaw, man. l'm good. l'm not running around looking to make things fit in scripture. l'm at peace, Brother. Question is...are you? Waiting for a super chip to destroy mankind, ushering in the end doesn't seem very peaceful...but, hey, you do what you feel is right. That includes...pushing this theory. ...lm against it, so l push not believing the hype. Do you hate my answers simply because they're not what you believe? Bummer.
Huh? what are you even talking about? For one no one ever said they are waiting on a chip. I am however awaiting the Lords return. Nor have i ever indicated to be "running around" to make things fit scripture. Whos pushing a theory? I said multiple times now if you dont argee with whats stated here then that's your choice but you seem to not comprehend that. Who said anything about hating your answers? Dude i wont lose any sleep off of anything you say i can tell you that for sure lol
If the born of the SPIRIT of GOD person Is still here and they take the mark,will they be unsaved at that point or do they still have Eternal Salvation?
There is no salvation after a person receives the mark, repenting wont work either. The scriptures sternly warns in relevation, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. Day and night there will be no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”If the born of the SPIRIT of GOD person Is still here and they take the mark,will they be unsaved at that point or do they still have Eternal Salvation?
Huh? what are you even talking about? For one no one ever said they are waiting on a chip. I am however awaiting the Lords return. Nor have i ever indicated to be "running around" to make things fit scripture. Whos pushing a theory? I said multiple times now if you dont argee with whats stated here then that's your choice but you seem to not comprehend that. Who said anything about hating your answers? Dude i wont lose any sleep off of anything you say i can tell you that for sure lol
Hey Reborn,
I'm not here to bash anybody.
(I like to bash my husband every now and then --- just for fun)
I don't even know about eschatology --- how do you like that bag of beans?
We must admit though, that we are getting closer and closer to the end.
Putting DNA of humans into a pig, deciding if we want a boy or girl before Conception,
States deciding if a child lives or dies (England), euthanasia, abortion...
We're in a mess and are beginning to think WE are God...
So, however it happens, I don't know --- but it's coming and this would be a good way to get everybody under control; which is what's happening, if you've noticed.
I don't sit around worrying about this stuff...
Philippians 4:8
Hobbyists crew? I dont belong to any "crew" but one who follows the Lord. As another member stated perhaps you need to be "Reborn" because theres nothing but mockery coming from you.Calm down, Prynce of New York. lol Ah, never mind. If you're part of that other hobbyists crew...then you won't get it. I'm done, Go back to sleep, dear Prynce.
Hobbyists crew? I dont belong to any "crew" but one who follows the Lord. As another member stated perhaps you need to be "Reborn" because theres nothing but mockery coming from you.
If the born of the SPIRIT of GOD person Is still here and they take the mark,will they be unsaved at that point or do they still have Eternal Salvation?
I am curious..for those of you in other countries, is your government number required for credit cards and private banking?
No, not heard of that one. It's not even mandatory to carry ID over here.![]()
I'm curious now, how does your social security number work etc for needing it in
every day life?
In the UK if you need to provide proof of ID for anything, you are usually
asked for 3 forms of ID.
Something like a passport, driver's licence, utility bill with your name on it,
bus pass etc.