Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm glad Maggie Mae joined the site. She's a very nice young lady who gives good advice in the forums.
 
Nod does an amazing job of being wise and insightful one minute, then absolutely hilarious the next :D
 
Snackersmom is just awesome. She makes people feel good about themselves.
 
I recently got to know Snackersmom a little and she is very caring. She's a good listener as well. Personally, I can't stand when you present a problem to someone and they just say, 'It'll get better' or 'Things will work out.'
Snackersmom doesn't do that; she genuinely tries to help you figure out some sort of solution. It just shows me a lot about her character. She is also very upbeat and honest from what I can tell. :)
 
Well lookwhatthelordhasdone, you seem like a very artistic person. you're really goood at what you do... Other than looking at your profile, I don't know you and you don't know me, but you can say allot about someones profile and I think your a very caring and nice person:)

GBY xxx.
 
Asif is always so full of soooooo much joy. It always makes me smile! And he's so talented! XD
 
I enjoy reading Catlynn's posts...I'm not sure why...they're very intriguing.