Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Beth has the courage to be herself not matter were or who she is around..........
 
I don't know anything about CCG. I had to read through her profile, and thought that she is quite a determined student. She also has a beautiful smile that seems to emanate confidence and strength.
 
Not many people take the time to look through a persons profile. I applaud you for doing so.
 
Her very avatar can be a wave hello, a wave good-bye, a high five, or telling someone to stop.

Not to mention all her other various versatilities...
 
Your picture shows love and friendship and joy and care and makes me smile.
Its beautiful and you seem to be very nice from what I know.... :) (so far ;) )
 
Well thank ya, m'am.

From what I can tell, you are well liked, and rightfully so.

You seem to have an enjoyable presence with many things to converse on.

^_^
 
Great choice of Avatar, an avatar that makes you smile straight away! That must make you awesome! No doubt about it!
 
I like that you have good detective skills and went to the effort of looking at my profile to compliment me!
GOOD WORK :D
 
I'm gonna swing for the outter apperence card. She has a wonderful smile. And I truly wish I had something deeper and genuine to say about her. But hopefully she takes my honesty as that being the compliment required for this post.

(Note this was my daily random post)
 
I'm gonna swing for the outter apperence card. She has a wonderful smile. And I truly wish I had something deeper and genuine to say about her. But hopefully she takes my honesty as that being the compliment required for this post.

(Note this was my daily random post)

He's Kooper. Is there any higher compliment we can give him??
 
On this morn of August the 25th, 2011, I, Reece (or AsifinPassing), hereby honor GreenNnice--who is both nice and green--by compliments of my 500th post.

I would like to take a moment of silence, followed by a moment of laughter, and ended with another moment of silence.

....................................

lol


.........................................*cough*


Now, all's well that end's well, and GreenNnice sure is good and swell. Thank you.