Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Senior Member
Jul 19, 2011
6,397
109
48
I have seen quite a bit of negativity on here lately. From loneliness to depression to some people who are just tired of living. I have had a bad couple of weeks too, but who doesn't like a compliment to make them smile a little?

This has been done on other forums I have been part of and it can make a person feel better.

Whoever posts before you just give a simple compliment. Whether it is a NICE AVATAR or a FRIENDLY PERSONALITY. You never know, just one simple word of kindness might make all the difference in the world to someone. Ok, I guess we will have to start with me.

As much as it may bother some of you....GIVE ME A COMPLIMENT! I dare ya ;)
 
i have alot of respect for single moms and i think its awsome the way you are bringing your son up on your own..
 
Vinifera is always a breath of fresh air and I miss her when she's not here :)

(nice thread Elizabeth :) )
 
Elizabeth is so very REAL. Can't imagine a better thing to say about anyone.
 
Julieannie starts the most supercalafrag-well, you can get the rest THREADS :)
 
kayem77... a bit of a commie but you never know, she might look good in a bikini.

Persecuted...

You seem to be a whipping boy for your own misery but, there is a hope that exist in your curiosity. I hope that someday God shows you the answers that you are looking for.
 
I'll take that as a compliment......

Liamson you look like the kind of person one could always trust.
 
LiamsON is an erudite thinker , getting God philosophy into most every good thing he writes

----oh, by the time I posted KayM already was in their ahead of me.

----about KayM , strong heart and can follow God and rapel attacks on herself and her beliefs with rápid precisión, using God's word as her sword.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we were writing at the same time Mr Green :p so he got two compliments!
 
I guess we were writing at the same time Mr Green :p so he got two compliments!

Its okay, Kayem. It just means I have to give two compliments to each of the two people who complimented me :)
I think you are Wise beyond your years and yet you have a subtle tact that speaks to your etiquette.


GreenNnice, You are persistant and have a level of dedication that I wish I had. You seem to drive points home and never leave something alone for too terribly long.