Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Liamson, just from your posts I can tell that you are a true gentleman and very respectful toward the ladies.
 
You smell like flowers and sunshine (probably). Also, CUTE BABY AWWWWWW
 
Liamson is eloquent, his play of words and well-thought comments is admirable, something I hope to emulate.

(Elizabeth619, thank you for starting this thread, it is a timely post, you ROCK!)
 
Liamson is eloquent, his play of words and well-thought comments is admirable, something I hope to emulate.

(Elizabeth619, thank you for starting this thread, it is a timely post, you ROCK!)

Sorry, didnt see the thread.

Rainacorn painted a pretty picture with her comment, showing her creative side.
 
dancingforthelord is a very beautiful lady. I am also envious of her age. I wanna be 20 again!!!! :P
 
elizabeth619 i love the fact that you are 30 but you still look 21
 
okay alot of people posted after that! lol elizabeth: you have an awesome sense of humor!!!
 
Angelbaby15 is strong willed, she knows what she wants (and what she doesnt), and easy to get along with, she's a cool chick.
 
Liz seems to be very tactful, something I try and fail to work on daily. :)