Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Awwww... Thanks! :)


Sunflowers are very special to me. A friend of mine had a vision where she saw me as a sunflower, and when we read about the sunflower in the encyclopedia, it just fitted very much into my personality and life situation. Might sound weird this; But I always wondered what flower to be. Once in another Christian Chatroom, one asked if I was a sunflower? I was like; No Way! I then thought that sunflowers aren't as beautiful as a rose or Orkidé, etc.... But now I simply love those flowers, and it does fits me very well. :)


rainacorn; has a special nick name. I wonder it's meaning?
----
I guess I'll answer the Q first since rainbowunicorn ;) has already told me the effervescent meaning of her nick.
------

Well Yes, I agreee, sunflowers are quité beautiful foilage :)
 
She's pretty. :) But I'm pretty sure she is waaay much more then just looks.
 
Aww... I am Happy if I truly do that! :)


he does has a good sense of humour.
 
Hmm... I care about you the same as I do with Astrid, Res, Estrella, DavidVanHolten, Shekia, and probably a lot more users from here. :)
 
Mrs. Sunflower, your countenance is as sunny as a sunflower!!! :D have a nice day!!!
 
He's never afraid to speak his mind in a nice way. :) I respect that. It's awesome!