Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
he made me look up that bibleverse. A nice reminder for us all that loves God. :)
 
^ Cares for the entity known as Snackers....

I don't know who that is but it's nice she cares for him :)
 
^^^^^^LOL!!!!! Snackers is actually a cheeky little ceramic bear I made in art class. He had so much personality, I named him and refused to sell him, joking that he's my first child. An avatar/profile picture will be forthcoming, if anyone cares :). I pull him out to troll a troll, or if someone's messin' with me, because he says the things that I cannot, as a straight-laced daughter of the South, say. I am not a normal individual.........:D. Oh, yeah, (clears throat, steps up to microphone)

Matthew seems to be very sensitive
 
^^^^^^LOL!!!!! Snackers is actually a cheeky little ceramic bear I made in art class. He had so much personality, I named him and refused to sell him, joking that he's my first child. An avatar/profile picture will be forthcoming, if anyone cares :). I pull him out to troll a troll, or if someone's messin' with me, because he says the things that I cannot, as a straight-laced daughter of the South, say. I am not a normal individual.........:D. Oh, yeah, (clears throat, steps up to microphone)

Matthew seems to be very sensitive
Thank you for not being normal. We need need highly imaginative people in this world. Otherwise I would be bored.
She's very creative.

She's always willing to help me beat the men in games, aka: boys vs girls.
 
^^^^^^LOL!!!!! Snackers is actually a cheeky little ceramic bear I made in art class. He had so much personality, I named him and refused to sell him, joking that he's my first child. An avatar/profile picture will be forthcoming, if anyone cares :). I pull him out to troll a troll, or if someone's messin' with me, because he says the things that I cannot, as a straight-laced daughter of the South, say. I am not a normal individual.........:D. Oh, yeah, (clears throat, steps up to microphone)


I would also like seeing your Snackers. :) My favourite and best friend as a child was my stuffed animal Tiger, but I got told a bit later that my stuffed animal is an leopard and not an tiger. Still, it keeps on being named Tiger. And it is still my favourite stuffed animal. I sometimes still sleep with it in bed. :D




Violakat, her nick name sounds very nice.
 
^^^^^^LOL!!!!! Snackers is actually a cheeky little ceramic bear I made in art class. He had so much personality, I named him and refused to sell him, joking that he's my first child. An avatar/profile picture will be forthcoming, if anyone cares :). I pull him out to troll a troll, or if someone's messin' with me, because he says the things that I cannot, as a straight-laced daughter of the South, say. I am not a normal individual.........:D. Oh, yeah, (clears throat, steps up to microphone)

Normal = Boring :p I like your way better, but I am curious to see the Snackers avatar ;) Is he photogenic?

Now for the compliment.....

I like her posts, always kind with good advice.....imagine the world if we were all that way.
 
A package of awesomeness all wrapped up in adorable brilliance and compassion

(I wanna see Snackers too :) )
 
Nicest thing anyone has ever said about me, thankyou so much :)

Ditto doesn't quite seem like enough :p

Julliana ~ The finest example of a Christian woman and loving human being I've encountered.
 
280........................
jk

Matthew seems to be a very wise man.

(Oh, and I too, want to see Snackers)
 
Excellent posts, very much a like-minded individual :)

Now I try to decide if that's a good thing or a shared curse :confused:
Well I tried man :D
 
Well, after snooping around and reading some of his posts (*giggles*), he's funny, committed, always looking out for something positive and he's cute too. :)
 
There's no tree in his flag, but still he seems like he's cool too. ;) :)
 
MrsSunflower, in flicking through posts, Ill always read yours as I don't think ive heard a self-serving or judgmental argument flow from your fingers-tips.