Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
We both like to ride BICYCLES! (At least, that's what I read from your profile.)
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't know which one is you in your pictures.. so nonetheless you are surrounded by pretty gals.
If you're one of them, then you're pretty too!
I'm on the left side of this pic. I guess i should change my pic to -> lovely horse and me. That way no-one will ask me which one I am. Or maybe they will...
Anyway-i like your nickname. And knowing that you like to ride bikes-makes me like you.
Every (hesitates but, Oh Well) poster here is an amazing human being , your avatars are spectacular and... uh, uh, what was that other suggested compliment?
Indubitably, my dear Watson, the user above me seems to be quite awesome! From what I read, this dude's been in ministry, traveled, and seems to be a pretty good guy. I don't know much about him, but I wouldn't mind learning more...not gonna lie. ^^