Compulsory micro chipping of all dogs in England

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Idk.... even if it isnt the mark of the beast i don't want anything else in my body. The cord surgicly attached to my brain is bad enough.

P

psychomom

p-p-please, Big Brother, I don't wanna be lo-jacked! :(

P

Precious_Sunflower

but.....many of the animals who have been chipped have developed cancer at the chip site.
I didn't know that. :(
They will keep on trying out more possibilities with the microchip. They have failed with some of it, also happened some mistakes with the one for humans. Still, the idea is still there, and if they can find out how to be making the right one work, then this will be a perfect plan for them.

160 law enforcers in Mexico has already been implanted with the microchip.

In some schools they have a chip in a card they carry around the neck, one girl got kicked out from the school when she refused wearing this as she said it was the mark of the beast.

In The Netherlands(Rotterdam) and in Spain(Barcelona)you can choose getting micro chipped so that you don't have to take your wallet with you when you go dancing(1 nightclub). There are plenty of people having this.

It is a beginning with these ones. We need to keep ourselves awake during these times, as well as trusting in the Lord. I beleive He will take care of us too, as well as strenghtening us. So we have nothing to fear when we keep ourselves close to the Lord, we just shouldn't take anything that might be used to control us, as well as not taking anything that will or might become the mark of the beast later on.

Last edited:

1still_waters

I think the issue is the element of force. If you can force a population to get a micro chip implanted in their dogs, what's next? I never like it when any government says "you HAVE to do this" especially when it involves your body, your child's body, your pet's body. This is why I'm so nervous about Obamacare here. They already use our tax dollars to fund abortions, to tell us we HAVE to have vaccines (even though there are still exemptions but there is increasing pressure to have those exemptions go bye bye), etc. etc. We're just frogs in the proverbial pot of water.
They already make your body work 40% of the year to pay for government functions.
If you fail to pay up they can take your body and throw it in prison.

M

Miri

I thought I would add my thoughts as coming from someone who lives in the UK.

Micro chipping of dogs has been around for years and years. 25 years ago I did some work experience in a vets and it was
well established even then. Lots of dog breeders for example get their dogs micro chipped and lots of other people have been doing it for years for their own reasons so that their dog can be returned if they run off for example. It is more comman than you might think in the UK.

In the UK if dogs roam the streets, they can be picked up by the dog warden.
If they have a collar with name and address etc they are returned, otherwise it is up to the owners to contact their local dog warden to see if they have been found.

If a stray dog is picked up and its owner cannot be found, then it is put down. So the micro chip option would have practical uses. After all a dog cannot talk and tell you where it lives --- well apart from Lassie and Benji! woof woof.:)

Every year there are also incidents reported in the press in the UK where dogs attack people or other animals and cause
a lot of injury. Sometimes this involves dogs roaming loose so micro chipping would at least allow the owners to be traced.

As the article says, there are certain breeds of dog banned in the UK (although subject to strigent regulations people can
still own them if they can prove they are responsible and adhere to certain rules). But some people seem to deliberately obtain these dogs (or cross breeds of them) for criminal purposes for intimidation etc.

Personally I do not think micro chipping dogs will solve issues as it is not the responsible people who are part of the problem
and the irresponsible people will not bother to get their dogs micro chipped.

But the whole reason behind micro chipping of dogs is because they cannot talk (apart from TV), the need to return them
back to owners if they stray and the ability to track down irresponsible dog owners.

Just in case people are confusing humans and dogs in this thread here is a little reminder: :)

People do not need micro chips, the majority can talk, have other means of ID and most know where they live!
Most humans do not bite, growl, and go to the toilet in public (but who knows - you might be the exception)!
Most are not called Lassie, Butch or Rover.
Most do not need to be muzzled in public (actually I take that last one back - some do!)

From an ex dog owner who did not get a micro chip :cool:

A

AgeofKnowledge

The only thing to be chipped are the teeth of the first person that tries to insert a chip in me. Molon labe.

they're actually red, AoK:rolleyes:
they are the ones calling for one-child policies in the west...or total sterilization.
i reckon the bisphenol A and other methods aren't working fast enough.

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

"...At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability.

Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit.

In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests.

In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth...."
the Rockefeller Foundation

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf < click

^ good guessers i reckon

W

wwjd_kilden

They already make your body work 40% of the year to pay for government functions.
If you fail to pay up they can take your body and throw it in prison.

I hardly think that is the same, or do you think Jesus told us to follow the beast?

- Render unto Cesar what is Cesar's :)