Concave Hollow Earth Theory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
So, I tried to do my survey experiment today, but it turns out my telephoto lens is not strong enough. I also will have to figure what weather pattern is best, to photograph long distance. So, will try and rent a high powered camera, to do this experiment.

One person came up to me and asked what I was doing, it was a long discussion, and actually thought Concave Hollow Earth was interesting. Imagine that! Hmmm.
Who do you think lives underground, Morlocks, Mole Men, or Androids like this?

Jun 26, 2013
Who do you think lives underground, Morlocks, Mole Men, or Androids like this?

I actually thought you were kidding. lol Someone might of mention the Androids in a video about the Maui fires, that I watched. Something about his buddy worked on it and verified this, but it's hardly evidence.

There is actually a Ted Talk, Concave Hollow Earth on youtube, that has poor sound quality, that sorta scratches the surface on this underground world, but that's something I don't believe in. I believe we line in a Concave Hollow Earth, not the Heliocentric Model Earth is concave.

Jul 7, 2022
I actually thought you were kidding. lol Someone might of mention the Androids in a video about the Maui fires, that I watched. Something about his buddy worked on it and verified this, but it's hardly evidence.

There is actually a Ted Talk, Concave Hollow Earth on youtube, that has poor sound quality, that sorta scratches the surface on this underground world, but that's something I don't believe in. I believe we line in a Concave Hollow Earth, not the Heliocentric Model Earth is concave.

I was kidding.
I'm not so sure about Zuckerberg though..
He always reminds me as something other than human. I can't really be sure that he's an Android, not am I sure about his humanity. Lol

There have been some interesting interviews from the testimony of someone who spent time underground having something to do what bases.
I'll listen to the Ted Talk shortly.

Jul 7, 2022

I'm not concerned with the shape or way the earth is originally designed, but I do stop to think that the globalists and gts are making underground cities and bases for a reason.
There are several infamous ones in our state. One is open for paid tours. It was designed for old guys from DC.