Concave Hollow Earth Theory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 10, 2022
I'm gonna go one step further and say, all signs point to a stationary, concave, and hollow earth.

Not only do flights prove that the flat earth is wrong, it also disproves that the earth is moving.

How so, you might ask? Well, according to a convex earth, the earth is traveling one thousand miles per hour. If the earth is traveling at this speed, why do planes take approximately the same time from going from one destination, and back again, if the earth is moving? This is something serious to think about....REALLY!

Planes defy gravity, so planes in flight, are not bound by gravity.

Einstein said, relativity will fix this. Well, from a human perspective on earth, which we all share, there is no indication that the earth is moving. If we lived on the sun, or the moon, than yes, your perspective would be from there, the earth is moving, but we don't live on the sun, or moon. We live on the earth. To say the earth is moving from the moon's or sun's perspective, is a scientific trick, that has fooled the masses.

Anyone, that can just observe what is happening, will know there is no indication that the earth is moving. Go online and book a round trip flight, notice that both directions takes approximately the same time?!?! Eureka!!!!

How can you say that the earth is moving, but a round trip flight, it takes relatively the same time?!?! You will have to go into quantum physics or voodoo science to explain this away. From an observational perspective, the earth is standing still. Please prove differently, if you disagree.

Now a would like to further point out, that sun halos would indicate a glass ceiling, which is part of the concave-hollow-earth model.

I think from an observational perspective, the concave-hollow-earth is the only one that makes sense. If you believe in dual realities, than you can keep your convex earth, that is traveling around the sun at 1,000 miles per hour.

It's almost baffling, that people will argue that the earth is moving, but have taken flights, that prove other wise. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

View attachment 226693
Not to start anything but I must object
On earth we have a prospective that we are moving we however are moving with earth regardless of our position for example your in a car right
You do not appear to move you seem stationary however like the car you are moving as it is this is why we pull forward when the car stops or slams on the brakes
Another way to show that earth does indeed move is the change in one
The observable constilations during a given season they are in different positions
Also if you look closely at any given star that it appears to move extremely slow but it surly is moving
This is a friendly objection by no means am here to upset anyone

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Not to start anything but I must object
On earth we have a prospective that we are moving we however are moving with earth regardless of our position for example your in a car right
You do not appear to move you seem stationary however like the car you are moving as it is this is why we pull forward when the car stops or slams on the brakes
Another way to show that earth does indeed move is the change in one
The observable constilations during a given season they are in different positions
Also if you look closely at any given star that it appears to move extremely slow but it surly is moving
This is a friendly objection by no means am here to upset anyone

I welcome concave hollow earth criticism, so by all means, state your opinion.

Fair enough. You are totally allowed to believe what you want. A mobile earth is what most believe. The only time I felt the earth move is during an earthquake, a big truck driving by, thunder, or something like this.

This car example to explain away, not seeing the earth move, is explained away in post 140. I don't believe spinning at 1,000 mph, and orbiting at 66,600 mph is a fair example of a car going 65 mph. Speed matters, but you can still believe in a mobile earth, I just don't believe your evidence in this situation, explains away a stationary earth. All signs point to a stationary earth.

As far as stars moving, if the earth is stationary, it would make sense the stars are moving, like the moon, and the sun. Even NASA says, the sun and moon are mobile. Polaris is suppose to be a fixed star, so it seems likely not all stars are moving.

It's just a different perspective. I think a stationary earth makes more sense, and it's supported by scripture.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I must be honest and admit I have never seen the curvature of the earth.

The main thing is being able to see.

I have never been to China, but I have seen Chinese people, and everything I buy is practically made in China. It wouldn't surprise me that China is a country and has a large manufacturing industry. lol

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
The main thing is being able to see.

I have never been to China, but I have seen Chinese people, and everything I buy is practically made in China. It wouldn't surprise me that China is a country and has a large manufacturing industry. lol
I'm sorry but I left out one detail in my admission. It's the curvature of the ice wall surrounding the earth I have never seen. :oops::giggle:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I'm sorry but I left out one detail in my admission. It's the curvature of the ice wall surrounding the earth I have never seen. :oops::giggle:
It's more than likely, no one has. lol

I really think Concave Hollow Earth has an ice wall in way, his name is Edmond Halley. He pretty much concluded from his experiments, that we live in a hollow concave earth. Even has a scientific research center in Antarctic named after him.

1672542803341.jpeg

"Halley Research Station is a research facility in Antarctica on the Brunt Ice Shelf operated by the British Antarctic Survey (BAS) "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halle... Research Station is a,the ozone hole in 1985.

Dec 10, 2022
I welcome concave hollow earth criticism, so by all means, state your opinion.

Fair enough. You are totally allowed to believe what you want. A mobile earth is what most believe. The only time I felt the earth move is during an earthquake, a big truck driving by, thunder, or something like this.

This car example to explain away, not seeing the earth move, is explained away in post 140. I don't believe spinning at 1,000 mph, and orbiting at 66,600 mph is a fair example of a car going 65 mph. Speed matters, but you can still believe in a mobile earth, I just don't believe your evidence in this situation, explains away a stationary earth. All signs point to a stationary earth.

As far as stars moving, if the earth is stationary, it would make sense the stars are moving, like the moon, and the sun. Even NASA says, the sun and moon are mobile. Polaris is suppose to be a fixed star, so it seems likely not all stars are moving.

It's just a different perspective. I think a stationary earth makes more sense, and it's supported by scripture.
Can I see the scripture that you speak of

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Can I see the scripture that you speak of
Can you show me proof that the earth is moving?

Absolutely. A quick google search came up with 11 verses.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Earth-Being-Fixed-And-Immovable

Here a few to review.

1 Chronicles 16:30

Tremble before Him, all the earth;
Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.

Psalm 96:10

Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns;
Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved;
He will judge the peoples with equity.

Psalm 119:89-90

Lamedh.
Forever, O Lord,
Your word is settled in heaven.
Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations;
You established the earth, and it stands.

Isaiah 14:7

“The whole earth is at rest and is quiet;
They break forth into shouts of joy.

Below is from post 134 in this thread....

Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Psalm 104:5

Psalm 104:5. Who laid the foundations of the earth — Hebrew, יסד ארצ על מכוניה, jasad eretz gnal mechoneah, who hath founded the earth upon its own bases, or foundations, that is, upon itself, or its own centre of gravity, by which it is self-balanced, and by which it stands as fast and immoveable as if it were built upon the strongest foundation imaginable, which is a most stupendous work of divine wisdom and power; that it should not be removed — Out of its proper place; for ever — Or, till the end of time, when it must give way to the new earth. “God,” says Dr. Hammond, “has fixed so strange a place for the earth, that, being a heavy body, one would think it should fall every moment: and yet, which way so- ever we should imagine it to stir, it must, contrary to the nature of such a body, fall upward, and so can have no possible ruin, but by tumbling into heaven,” namely, which surrounds it on all sides.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/psalms/104-5.htm

The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises. Ecclesiastes 1:5

Ecclesiastes 1:5-6. The sun also riseth — The sun is in perpetual motion, rising, setting, and rising again, and so constantly repeating its course in all succeeding days, and years, and ages; and the like he observes concerning the winds and rivers,

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/ecclesiastes/1-5.htm

Joshua 10:12-14
At that time Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, “Sun, stand still at Gibeon, and moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.” And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stopped in the midst of heaven and did not hurry to set for about a whole day. There has been no day like it before or since, when the Lord heeded the voice of a man, for the Lord fought for Israel.

Joshua 10:12. Then spake Joshua — Being moved so to do out of zeal to destroy God’s enemies, and directed by the motion of God’s Spirit, and being filled with a holy confidence, that what he said would be accomplished. And he spake it in the sight — That is, in the presence and audience; of all Israel — That they might be witnesses of the fact. Sun, stand thou still — Joshua does not speak according to the terms of modern astronomy, which it would have been highly improper for him to have done, as he would not have been understood by the people that heard him, but according to the appearance of things.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/joshua/10-12.htm

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Give 5 reasons why you believe your view of the earth is correct, please include at least one scripture reference to support your view, and 5 reasons why you believe the other earth models are in error, please include at least one scripture reference to support why, the other models don't work, if possible.

Cellular Cosmology or Concave Hollow Earth.

5 Reasons to believe you are a caveman.

1. 1896-1897 U.S. Geodetic Survey results

"The United States Geodetic Survey crew for two years conducted further experiments, among them measuring the surface of a long lake in Florida on the theory that water conforms to the true curvature of the Earths surface regardless of how the land may be, thus giving a true level only to find that the water curved uphill in each direction rather than downhill. Can we blame them for deciding that to give these startling figures to the world would have no bearing on the practical problems of life, and was therefore best forgotten, since an explanation was beyond them?"

Link no longer works, but did find a video confirming survey was done. https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/palmer.htm

2. Tamarack Mine Shaft Experiment.

"Plumb bobs suspended in a single mine shaft gave too delicate a difference in measurement, and after all, were not accurate enough to give any reliable figures on the amount of deviation (for instance, per mile) and whether or not the deviation had any relation to the size of the earth. After all, it had originally been the purpose of the French Geodetic Survey to refine the actual size of the Earth as then known to a more accurate figure. They had something in mind concerning artillery, as well as astronomy.

A second series of experiments were conducted at Calumet. This time two elevator shafts into the mine were used instead of one, those numbered two and five. These two were 4,250 feet apart, and were also 4,250 feet deep. They were connected at the bottom by a perfectly straight transverse tunnel. Now, plumb bobs were hung in each shaft, and measurements were made. This time it was found that the plumb lines were 8.22 inches (21 cm) farther apart at the bottom than at the top.

It did not take the Tamarack engineer long to discover the divergence that would be necessary to complete a 360 spherical circumference. There was only one difficulty as expressed be the plumb lines, it would be the circumference of the inside of a sphere, and not the outside; Further, the center of gravity, as expressed by the angles formed by the plumb lines, would be approximately 4,000 miles out in space!

Obviously this could not be true, because if the Chinese were to make calculations based on a similar pair of mine shafts in their country, on the opposite side of the globe, the center of gravity would be found to be 4000 miles in the other direction. The center of gravity, according to the plumb lines, was a spheres surface, some 16 000 miles in diameter. Any place, 4 000 miles up, was the center of gravity".

Once again, link is no longer functional, but a google search should be able to find the article about the Tamarack Mine.

https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/palmer.htm

Found a different link from Michigan Tech to confirm.

https://www.mtu.edu/physics/department/history/1901-1916/

3. Airplanes fly nose up to prove curvature of earth is concave. Also, commercial airline flights work seemlessly in a concave hollow earth.

Commercial flights fly at about 600 miles per hour, with their nose angled up about 2.5 degrees, Concorde Jet flew at 1,300 mph, with nose angled up at 5 degrees, while SR-71 flew at 2,100 mph, and flew with it's nose up at 7-8 degrees.

"The SR-71 is a delta-wing aircraft designed and built by Lockheed. They are powered by two Pratt and Whitney J-58 axial-flow turbojets with afterburners, each producing 32,500 pounds of thrust. Studies have shown that less than 20 percent of the total thrust used to fly at Mach 3 is produced by the basic engine itself".

https://irp.fas.org/program/collect/sr-71.htm#:~:text=The SR-71 is a,by the basic engine itself.

What is considered a delta wing?

"In airplane: Wing types. Delta wings are formed in the shape of the Greek letter delta (Δ); they are triangular wings lying at roughly a right angle to the fuselage. The supersonic Concorde featured delta wings".

https://www.britannica.com/technology/delta-wing

View attachment 247086 View attachment 247087 View attachment 247088 View attachment 247092

The SR 71 is so suppose to be the fastest plane in the world, and the plane flies nose up at 7-8 degrees. To further the point, lets do some math.

If the SR-71 flies for one hour at top speed of 2,100 mph, how much would the earth curve in the same distance?

Glad you asked.

( 2,100 X 2,100 ) X 8 inches = Rough estimate of curvature of the earth.

4,410,000 X 8 inches = 35,380,000 inches, or 2,940,000 feet, or 556 miles.

The SR-71 flew at 16 miles above sea level, or 85,000 feet, so one would conclude that, it's better to keep your nose up.

Now let's think about this shall we?

If you believe in a convex earth (Heliocentric Model), the earth would drop approximately 500 miles after flying just one hour in the SR-71. If you believe this, than you believe the SR-71 is loosing about 500 miles of altitude, when flying nose up at 7-8 degrees. To summarize at 2,100 mph at angle of attack of 7-8 degree (nose up), the SR-71 is losing 500 miles of altitude in an hour with Pratt and Whitney J58 engines. These engines have like 32,000 pounds of thrust. (1 reason why I don't believe in the Heliocentric Model)

Take a look how flat those SR-71 wings, and how arrow dynamic the plane is. There is no way that plane is losing 500 miles of altitude, with 30k pounds of thrust, with the nose pointing up at 7-8 degrees in one hour, and traveling 2,100 mph. NOT A CHANCE.

This is the silver bullet for Concave Hollow Earth. Concave Earth explains why planes fly nose up with relationship to the earth.

OR

If you believe in a concave earth, the earth would be rising about 500 miles after flying just one hour in the SR-71. In the Concave Earth Model, planes are always flying up hill with relation to earth (sea level), so that's why the SR-71 has such a steep nose angle pointing up, when flying. If it wasn't for this high angle of attack, the plane would hit the earth in 10-15 minutes, depending how much angle the plane dips below 7-8 degrees. This is why even with 30k pounds of thrust keeping the SR-71 flying, it still needs to fly nose up, because the earth is waiting to catch you.

4. The earth is stationary, and the sun and moon are mobile.

Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Psalm 104:5

The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises. Ecclesiastes 1:5

At that time Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, “Sun, stand still at Gibeon, and moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.” And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stopped in the midst of heaven and did not hurry to set for about a whole day. There has been no day like it before or since, when the Lord heeded the voice of a man, for the Lord fought for Israel. Joshua 10:12-14

There is zero evidence that the earth is moving. None. If you say the sun is the center of the universe and it's stationary, this going against scripture, and observation from the earth.

(2nd reason why, I don't believe in the Heliocentric model.)

To be continued in another post or two, due to the length of post, and media limits.................

So, Professor Dave mocked the formula of Curvature of Earth = Miles squared X 8 inches, but the formula rings true for a worthy estimate, according to this site.

"Note: Using the formula 8 times the distance in miles squared is not accurate for long distances but is fine for practical use."

https://earthcurvature.com/

By using the the formula that Professor Dave said, it's the formula for a parabola, it came up with an incredibly great estimate for the curvature of the earth at 556 miles for the distance of 2,100 miles.

Compared to the curvature of the earth formula of c = 2 * π * r = 544 miles.

It's about a 3% margin of error, when computing curvature at 2,100 miles. Oh no! lol

Dec 10, 2022
So I do have to say that is an interesting equation ill look into it however be aware that scientists are rarely exactly accurate we Also can't be one hundred percent correct most calculations are mere estimates
We also can't be sure do to the fact no one has made it past the supposed crust
If there us a concave earth then it is beyond that crust at least

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
So I do have to say that is an interesting equation ill look into it however be aware that scientists are rarely exactly accurate we Also can't be one hundred percent correct most calculations are mere estimates
We also can't be sure do to the fact no one has made it past the supposed crust
If there us a concave earth then it is beyond that crust at least
No one is going through the earth, to see the other side, not unless you are referring to a tunnel, like the one from the U.K. to France. I believe we are in a fishbowl in a way, we are not gonna see the other side of the glass, until Jesus returns.

1673825220209.jpeg

God created a very unique earth, so people don't fall through, and end up in the abyss, or emptiness.

There is this guy named, Professor Dave, who has a youtube channel, that debates Flat Earthers. Well, it's not much of a debate, but he humors Flat Earthers, but sometimes makes mistakes in his arguments.

One of his mistakes is condemning the use of miles squared X 8 inches. He mocks it and mocks any support for it, but fails to show why it's not true. He gives crafty arguments why it's not to be taken serious, but fails in my opinion to prove it's not a useful formula for practical purposes.

You can believe in the globe earth if you want, but I believe if you went through this thread, you will find reasons why the Heliocentric model fails. Not gonna try to change your mind, but if your curious to see a different view point, you have about 7 or 8 pages to examine.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
*Warning MrE is a flat earther.*

I get scraps for questions, but at least they tried.

Halley? I thought it was Jules Verne.

Do you just say things to be contradictory, or do you actually believe what you say?!?!

Edmond Halley died before Jules Verne was born. Plus, would you like to compare what Edmond Halley brought to the science community with Jules Verne? I'm sorry, you must be a flat earther. lol

MrE

Jan 26, 2023
*Warning MrE is a flat earther.*

I get scraps for questions, but at least they tried.

Do you just say things to be contradictory, or do you actually believe what you say?!?!

Edmond Halley died before Jules Verne was born. Plus, would you like to compare what Edmond Halley brought to the science community with Jules Verne? I'm sorry, you must be a flat earther. lol

Copying my post from another thread to your own? :ROFL:

That's a kinda troll move..... please enjoy the music while your party is reached.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

That's a kinda troll move..... please enjoy the music while your party is reached.

Please explain how it's a troll move. I'm curious.

Maybe since you can't defend flat earth, or question concave hollow earth, you resort to name calling....That would be my impression.

God bless!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

I'm suspicious of this one. Using Flat Earth material, and trying to demonstrate it supports a concave Earth. Muddying the waters, is my take on intent.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It sure don't take much to entertain you. I recommend that you climb to the top of Mt Everest, wait for a clear day and enjoy the view of the round earth that you are living on.
For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I'm suspicious of this one. Using Flat Earth material, and trying to demonstrate it supports a concave Earth. Muddying the waters, is my take on intent.

Well, you also believed the sun was rolling on the earth at one time, so try to keep an open mind.....

I have admitted that Concave Hollow Earth has things in common with both flat earth, and convex earth, but there are also many differences. Both convex earth and flat earth believers, have done work that disproves each other, on the other hand, both convex earth and flat earth believers have done work to prove Concave Hollow Earth. So, thank you both for doing the work for caveman. We aren't to bright, but we try. lol

1675003442882.jpeg

Here is a video that was meant to disprove convex earth, but it also proved Concave Hollow Earth accurate. lol

One day the world will know the truth, until than Concave Hollow Earth has been proven right over and over again. Just watch the video above and see how ships go up with distance, instead of down. If the earth was flat, all objects would have the same height in the horizon.

1675003394923.jpeg

MrE

Jan 26, 2023
It's probably the strangest thing I've encountered.

The earth is a globe. --No... it's flat. No... it's not flat.... it's concave! And hollow!

Is it? Well, we could look into that.... in another thread. But for someone to argue that the earth is concave, they have to start with the first premise that the earth is not a round ball hurling through space-- and that's the most difficult idea for people to overcome because it's what everyone has been spoon-fed. So he has overcome that problem, presumably and moved on to this concave theory. Fine.

For the earth's surface to be concave however-- it's surface has to be essentially --- wait for it.......... flat.

Unless he just doesn't even understand what a meniscus is. Which is a possibility, given his troll-like mockery of flat earth theory. It's a very juvenile approach.

MrE

Jan 26, 2023
Please explain how it's a troll move. I'm curious.

Maybe since you can't defend flat earth, or question concave hollow earth, you resort to name calling....That would be my impression.

God bless!
It's a troll move because I hadn't posted in your concave earth thread, but you copied a post I had made here and you pasted it over there (without even @ me) to make it appear like I had engaged you. And I responded in kind kinda.

If you want to be taken seriously, then grow up.