S

hi everybody you are free to confess your sins here
What are you? A priest?hi everybody you are free to confess your sins here
What are you? A priest?
Not that it matters, I'm not a catholic anyway. I just pray to God for forgiveness.
![]()
For the whole world to know? Yes scripture says we are to confess our sins to each other, but in this context, ill pass...unless if it was to help out a fallen brother or encourage someone. I once tried that and the person I opened upto ended up criticizing me. Learnt my lesson-do that only when God leads me to. God bless...
I agree with most of the posters here. (...) There are times to confess, but you must trust the one to whom you are confessing. We are not to give our hearts and souls and lives to strangers to do with as they will. That is why some of the deeper things I discuss with others here are done in PMs, rather than the forum. Though, those that know me, know I'm pretty open and verbal and, yes, argumentative in the forums as well.
Just my thoughts here...![]()
hi everybody you are free to confess your sins here
For the whole world to know? Yes scripture says we are to confess our sins to each other, but in this context, ill pass...unless if it was to help out a fallen brother or encourage someone. I once tried that and the person I opened upto ended up criticizing me. Learnt my lesson-do that only when God leads me to. God bless...