confession to forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

Yes your special, member in particualar, polite, attractive, smart, and can i have a cookie now? :)
AHHH

Group HUG

lol since we all know how fond you are of them ;)

You can have your pick from this batch :)

at least I'm not scary anymore ;) lol

N

Nalu

I just achieved Senior Member status, quite a hallmark in a young mans life.

Free pizza and coffee for everyone.

A

AnandaHya

Titus 2:6-8
New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded, 7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,[a] 8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.[b

it is ok to have fun but that is NOT the objective, or should not be

Our goal should be spreading the Gospel that Jesus DIED for us on the cross for our sins, rose again and is now reigning in Heaven. that the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts and we are a new creation in God and His spirit we call out Abba father.