"CONFESSION"

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
"CONFESSION"
#31916-MC

IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT
STILL MY HEAD UP,
SHOULD I TELL OR NOT
THESE FEELINGS I HAD?

BEFORE MY CONFIDENCE LEFT ME,
"I'M STARTING TO LIKE YOU" IS WHAT I SAY,
HE JUST ANSWERED, "NO WAY,
STOP IT AND BE OKAY."

FIRST THOUGHT CAME IN ME,
WHY THERE'S MANY RULES TO SEE?
I'M JUST SHARING WHAT'S IN MY HEART,
AND ITS STARTING TO BEAK IN APART.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING,
KNOWING THAT IT WILL NOT WORTH FIGHTING.
LETTING GO IS THE BEST THING,
BECAUSE SOMEONE NOW IS COMING.