J
JeanCharles
Guest
hey,
First off thanks for taking the time to read this, this isin't easy for me to put out there. I'm a 21 year old guy, I'm in university and I became a christian 3 years ago now. I struggle with something serious, it consumes me when I think about it. The problem is when I'm around a girl or start talking to one, things are fine, then when I go back home or whenever I'm ''alone'' the thoughts come to me wether I am straight or not... I get totally confused with this and I can't seem to figure out a deffinate awnser. 3 years ago I was like 100% confused wtih my sexuality, it was so very bad, my whole world was surrounded in darkness, I wasen't able to have simple relationships anymore, it affected mt core, I strongly beleive that since I've been saved god has done a number of miracles on me, it's undeniable, my life in general has gotten better, awesome relationships, good friends and ect.... But the confusion remains in my head, I'm really looking for a way out of this. I wish I could have a quick fix, it ruins my life, I wanto get married in the future and have kids, but with this thing in the way it's not looking like that
help.
JC
First off thanks for taking the time to read this, this isin't easy for me to put out there. I'm a 21 year old guy, I'm in university and I became a christian 3 years ago now. I struggle with something serious, it consumes me when I think about it. The problem is when I'm around a girl or start talking to one, things are fine, then when I go back home or whenever I'm ''alone'' the thoughts come to me wether I am straight or not... I get totally confused with this and I can't seem to figure out a deffinate awnser. 3 years ago I was like 100% confused wtih my sexuality, it was so very bad, my whole world was surrounded in darkness, I wasen't able to have simple relationships anymore, it affected mt core, I strongly beleive that since I've been saved god has done a number of miracles on me, it's undeniable, my life in general has gotten better, awesome relationships, good friends and ect.... But the confusion remains in my head, I'm really looking for a way out of this. I wish I could have a quick fix, it ruins my life, I wanto get married in the future and have kids, but with this thing in the way it's not looking like that
help.
JC