confused

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsgirl31
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl31

Guest
I have such a confusing situation. I changed my life for GOD and moved to a different state and when I moved I met people who are in to GOD. And a prophet told me I was suppose to get married to a guy. I didn't believe it but I wanted to please GOD. I married the guy so fast because they kept telling me it was God's plan. I felt like I didn't love him but I thought if it is God's will he will teach me how to love him eventually. So I married him because I wanted to please GOD but now it's getting to me more and more and I feel like I made a huge mistake. And he hurts me so much with mental and verbal abuse and I'm so confused on What to do because I don't want to go against GOD and I know divorce is against GOD. What can I do. Please I need advice. ASAP GOD bless and thank you.