confused

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredjames

Banned
Feb 7, 2013
1,276
21
0
Heaven is different than paradise. Jesus told the thief on the cross TODAY you will be with Me in paradise.

Well, let's just see if that holds up...

2Co 12:1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord:
2Co 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
2Co 12:3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows—
2Co 12:4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Heaven and Paradise are the same place.

Thank you dearly beloved for a reminder and a stir up of memory in your Holy Scripture quote. And dearly beloved kaycie and my spiritual understanding comes from these cross-references;

1. Luke 23;43 - And HE(JESUS) said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise."

2. Revelation 2;7 - He who has and ear let him hear what the SPIRIT says to the churches,, "To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of GOD." [Genesis 2;8 - And the LORD GOD planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and there HE put the man whom HE had formed. (and verse 9 - And out of the ground the LORD GOD made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The 'Tree of Life' was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

As it is written in justification that, paradise and the garden planted in Eden are referred to the same place by GOD's Word(CHRIST) in the Holy Bible and the 'Tree of Life' our LORD GOD made to sprung up is there in that garden. And it also refers to as a waiting place for some, who were taken up, even the thief on the cross beside JESUS and with JESUS and it is the LORD's will that the thief shall be there and no one can question HIM about that, as also referring witnessing written in the Gospel of John that, Peter ask JESUS, "What about him(John)?". And JESUS replied, "What is it to you(Peter) if I want him(John) to live until I return."


[/QUOTE]