Confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Steve1979

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, my name is Steve and I have 2 questions that I’m struggling with. Anyone on here that I can pose the questions to?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I think in general forums are a giant Q/A session.

Just look at the names of the forums and try to think about where it might fit. Bible discussion forum is a pretty general area and has the most activity.

Edit: Oh welcome also :)

If you are unable to post a new thread on joining you could always post it here. I remember some type of restriction, also use the search function because even if not 100% your question it can still further flesh out the direction you feel you need to take.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. As suggested above, the BDS or one of the other forums pertaining to you question is your best option. Hope to see you at the forums, God bless!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Hi, my name is Steve and I have 2 questions that I’m struggling with. Anyone on here that I can pose the questions to?
You can pose away here in the forums. Just be aware that you probably won't get an agreement from us on the answers.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Since this is the Introductions forum, it's best to post your questions in another forum. The bible discussion forum is good. :)

Welcome to CC. :)

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Steve, welcome to the CC! Most here are confused about one thing or another! Your in the right place fire 🔥 away!! 🤠

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello and welcome, Steve. So glad you came. Asking, answering, and discussing Biblical and Spiritual questions is what we do in the Bible Discussion Forum (BDF), but since this is your thread and it is still fresh, you can ask right here and right now if you want to. Let me know if you want me to start a private conversation with you. It would be much better to ask right here in public, though, so all might contribute and profit.

I see you are 'unsure' about your Spiritual Status. I want to reassure you that you can be sure. Jesus loves you and wants you to have that blessed assurance.

Revelations 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.