CONFUSED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allforchrist10

I'm just extremely confused about a lot of things im asking for prayer to get help too see if im just paranoid or if something is actually wrong

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for all disernemnt , peace and help.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Oct 20, 2011
Everyone on the planet is confused and has some problems in there life. Join the club!!! Welcome my friend! It means your normal and human like the rest of us.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praying for clarity and peace for you. God bless

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I'm just extremely confused about a lot of things im asking for prayer to get help too see if im just paranoid or if something is actually wrong
May God give you rest and all purpose in Jesus Christ, and my His presence totally comfort you. In Jesus Christ's name, amen.

Please be certain to get ample sleep, no overdoing things. Many times rest is very important in such instances, and always remember you are very dear to God and to His body in this age.

A

allforchrist10

the confusion is gone it was between me and my boyfriend but we just broke up and now i can go along with my life

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
the confusion is gone it was between me and my boyfriend but we just broke up and now i can go along with my life
Im glad all has improved, hopefully this is good news as well for you with the ex.
God is not a God of confusion, scripture speaks to this. :)
It might just be a good scripture to remember. :)
Hugs to you on the breakup.

You continue in my prayers in Jesus.
God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I will be praying for you, God Bless you and keep you!

A

allforchrist10

thanks i will keep yall informed on what happens