Congratulation to President elect Joe Biden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

Who are the Angels from Africa and South America to help Trump win? Are the African and South American Angels stronger than the North American Angels? LOL!!!!!!!

That video does not work in Trumps favour

E

EleventhHour

lolz so the pious mask comes off - didn't take much. Glad you’re OK with a coup d’etat and disenfranchising over 70 million voters!
Are you on auto repeat .. :unsure:

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Chronicles 7:14

King James Version

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Isaiah 55:8-9

King James Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Nobody stole the election from Trump. Trump has no one to blame but himself. He never wants to take accountability for anything. He and his mouth, his lack of care and well being for ALL Americans. Got him put out of the white house. He was suppose to be the President for ALL Americans not just the republicans. All he wanted to do was toot his own horn. The world does not revolve around Trump. America will not die because Trump is not President. Last I knew.......

Psalm 24

King James Version

24 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

The last 4 years has brought the nasty out of people. May I suggest that we all search ourselves and see where we can be better and how we can bring Glory to God. He is our way maker, Provider, sustainer. It is he who keeps us. It is He who has all Power. God is not the Author of confusion.

Psalm 51:10-19

King James Version

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Sep 3, 2016
Is Pat Robertson a false prophet? "Mitt Romney will win the presidential election!"

E

EleventhHour

Nobody stole the election from Trump. Trump has no one to blame but himself. He never wants to take accountability for anything. He and his mouth, his lack of care and well being for ALL Americans. Got him put out of the white house. He was suppose to be the President for ALL Americans not just the republicans. All he wanted to do was toot his own horn. The world does not revolve around Trump. America will not die because Trump is not President. Last I knew.......
Agree, I think he never saw himself as the President of the nation, only president of those who supported him.
He pandered to his base and it cost him dearly.
Good leaders know how to keep their enemies closer.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
Something about counting chickens before they hatch.
From hanging chads to deadlocks, presidential elections that took weeks and months to decide
by Anthony R. Wood, Updated: November 6, 2020
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/e...ing-chads-1876-rutherford-hayes-20201106.html

Harris wasn't fit to be District Attorney of SF CA. She dropped out of this presidential race because people didn't support her with the funding to continue. Now we're to believe she's fit to be president if Biden is deemed unfit after he takes the oath? When that should have occurred before he took to the trail.
On its face people here and in other countries are shocked that Biden is the final candidate for this highest of responsibilities. When he isn't responsible nor of honor as a man.

Someone said, it ain't over till it's over. I trust God loves America more than to let Biden or Harris lead.

Feb 28, 2016
please,
hub and i are asking/inviting ALL who (believe) what they believe about what the 'media' has told them
about this so called-vote-in??? =
please, give us your heart-felt feelings about what just happened???

CS1

May 23, 2012
God's will be done. I am very thankful for this result. I feel much more at peace with the future of the country and the world. It is such a relief and I am so thankful. For those of you Christians who fear this event, I say fear not. You will not lose any freedoms. You will not suffer physically. The worst maybe will be free and lower cost medical care, a cleaner environment, more cooperation with foreign countries and a spirit of friendship. Unlike number 45, Joe will be a president to all people even those of you who hate him. Give him a chance and actually look at what he does. Although I do not agree with Joe on many issues, I am hopeful that he can be an instrument of good and righteousness.
lol, Yes Gods will be done BUT I really don't think God had to use Cheating mailing fake ballots and a surpassing of the vote in the media and big money or big tech to win or place this man in office . God is not to man that HE should lie. many Christians use the
" God will " for even thing that were not God approved. God will be done and guess what HID Church is not to sit back and be wimps

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
The Donald has played as big a part of voter suppression as anyone. He worked really hard to put a high donor buddy into the Postal Leadership position who promptly started dismantling sorting machines at the post office making the work harder on the postal workers and purposefully slowing down the mail to help discourage mail in votes.

I have friends whos medicines were delayed and other mail slowed because of this and then for weeks The Donald talked and prepped his followers that a mail in ballot is voter fraud which is no such thing. More mail in ballots were cast this year due to the pandemic and people wanting to be safe.

Then the lies spread about voter fraud over and over when there is no solid proof of such a thing.

An interesting side note is that the county I live in in Florida has a very diverse population and for the last several elections whoever Pinellas county voted for has won the election and even though most of Florida was red, a few of the counties were blue and yes Pinellas county was one of them.

Personally I won't breathe a real sigh of relief until after the electoral vote is counted and set and it isn't over until they have cast their votes. Up until that happens I am hopeful that we have a chance of change and after that if Biden is truly elected then Congrats to Him.
When I have prayed for the elections past and present for President my prayer has always been please Father put the person in there that will get Jesus here faster.. Even so come Lord Jesus.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
please,
hub and i are asking/inviting ALL who (believe) what they believe about what the 'media' has told them
about this so called-vote-in??? =
please, give us your heart-felt feelings about what just happened???
It isn't over yet. The fraud that is being uncovered is despicable. But not surprising when many precincts use computers for balloting.
HUGE! CHEATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Pennsylvania election worker CAUGHT filling out ballots for A HALF HOUR (VIDEO)

There are videos at the article below. Biden is a career crook. Harris also has a dark history in politics having slept her way into power at the outset. It is naive to think a crook in his third try at highest office is going to run a straight election.
Michigan ‘Software Glitch’ Corrected and THOUSANDS of Votes Go Back to Trump Total
By
Warner Todd Huston
-
November 7, 2020

A supposed “software glitch” was revealed in Michigan’s vote counting system that, once corrected, returned thousands of votes back to the state’s Trump totals.
This supposed “glitch” was discovered in Michigan’s Antrim County, and it incorrectly awarded thousands of Trump’s votes to Joe Biden.
The votes caused Biden to “win” Antrim County, but after the “glitch” was discovered, the county ended up back in Trump’s column showing that the president has won by 2,500 votes.
Trending: Rush Limbaugh: ‘They Want Us to Believe the Country Voted For Republicans, But Against Trump?’
Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said during a Friday press conference that “47 counties [in Michigan] use this same software in the same capacity.”
“These counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies,” Cox added.

Cox is right. This sort of fraudulent “accident” is happening in every single Democrat leaning district in America.

National GOP chair Ronna McDaniel also chimed in:

It is beyond belief that Donald Trump could have gained millions more votes than he did in 2016 and still be losing just coincidentally in the very blue districts that the liberals need to beat Trump.

For instance, check out the dead people voting in Pennsylvania. Get a load of some of the birth dates in Pennsylvania’s voter database:

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
lol, Yes Gods will be done BUT I really don't think God had to use Cheating mailing fake ballots and a surpassing of the vote in the media and big money or big tech to win or place this man in office . God is not to man that HE should lie. many Christians use the
" God will " for even thing that were not God approved. God will be done and guess what HID Church is not to sit back and be wimps
Look for articles about voter fraud even back in September with the easiest means of committing voter fraud, mail in ballots.
I don't think a Christian would believe God would place a man who is a sex offender of adult women and even little girls, into office. I don't think God would allow a man who is pro-abortion at any time in pregnancy into highest office. I don't think God would permit a harlot non-Christian to be VP and what with Biden's poor health, potentially president. And those are just a snippet of their offenses.
I think God wouldn't do that to us. Put Biden and Harris into the highest offices in American government.

In fact, I don't know how any Christian would want God to put them into office. They're against everything God stands for.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Guess i'll be biden my time until we get a real president again.

Jun 18, 2020
That video does not work in Trumps favour
Sorry but I don’t indulge obscure fabrications - enjoy your propaganda tho! Seems like EH is on board tho but then she’s into QAnon and stuff like that.
Don't they have Star Trek like conventions for people like you?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Joe Biden won. I hope all the Trump Worshippers get over it but I'm not holding my breath.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Joe Biden won. I hope all the Trump Worshippers get over it but I'm not holding my breath.
Trump lost? Call Rudy Giuliani , The attorney general, department of justice, FBI, Bureau of weights and measures, Immigrations, and Brother John Birch. Or Sheriff Andy Taylor. Suprise, suprise, suprise! It couldn't have happened to a nicer feller.