Connect the dots in your mind after reading the text.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enga
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Enga

Guest
Connect the dots in your mind after reading the text.

2Samuel12-13, [SUP]12 [/SUP]“‘when your life is finished, you will die and be buried with your ancestors. But then I will make one of your own children become the king. [SUP]13 [/SUP]He will build a house for my name, and I will make his kingdom strong forever
Isaiah 49:1-2, Hear me, people by the sea. Listen to me, you faraway nations. The Lord called me before I was born. He called my name while I was still in my mother’s womb.[SUP]2 [/SUP]He used me to speak for him. He used me like a sharp sword, but he also held me in his hand to protect me.
He used me like a sharp arrow, but he also kept me safe in his arrow bag.
Isaiah 49:5,
The Lord is the one who made me in my mother’s womb, so that I could be his servant. He wanted me to lead Jacob and Israel back to him. The Lord gives me honor. I get my strength from my God.
And now he says, “You are a very important servant to me. You must bring back to me the tribes of Jacob. You must bring back the people of Israel who are still alive. But I have something else for you to do that is even more important: I will make you a light for the other nations. You will show people all over the world the way to be saved.”
Zechariah 8:7
The Lord All-Powerful says, “Look, I am rescuing my people from countries in the east and west.
Deuteronomy 32:21, They made me jealous with things that are not really gods.
They made me angry with their worthless idols.
So I will use people who are not really a nation to make them jealous.
I will use a worthless[SUP][d][/SUP] nation to make them angry.
Zechariah 12:10-14, [SUP]10 [/SUP]I will fill David’s family and the people living in Jerusalem with a spirit of kindness and mercy. They will look to me, the one they stabbed, and they will be very sad. They will be as sad as someone crying over the death of their only son, as sad as someone crying over the death of their firstborn son. [SUP]11 [/SUP]There will be a time of great sadness and crying in Jerusalem. It will be like the time people cry over the death of Hadad Rimmon[SUP][a][/SUP] in Megiddo Valley. [SUP]12 [/SUP]Each and every family will cry by itself. The men in David’s family will cry by themselves, and their wives will cry by themselves. The men in Nathan’s family will cry by themselves, and their wives will cry by themselves. [SUP]13 [/SUP]The men in Levi’s family will cry by themselves, and their wives will cry by themselves. The men in Simeon’s family will cry by themselves, and their wives will cry by themselves. [SUP]14 [/SUP]And the same thing will happen in all the other tribes. The men and women will cry by themselves.”

I’m not putting it together and I’m not adding some other bible text that should go together but you do it.
Please connect the dots in your mind and figure out what the above bible text means
Ask God in your prayer if you want to see it.