Consider Jesus’ Body...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, hope you’re doing well ... wasn’t sure where to put this little thread.. but since its more of what God has helped me understand, I guess it’s a testimony ... a little mini one 😚

Since I don’t wanna waffle and I don’t have any blueberries or maple syrup , I’ll skip the backstory..

During prayer and reading the Bible... Seeking Jesus’ help regarding a complex situation.... God impressed upon me to Consider His Body... I knew He meant other believers... but in regards to believed being IN HIM... believers belonging to Him...

and so, even when someone has hurt me... He revealed to me in a lovely way.. to consider His Body....

... then the story of the woman with the alabaster box at Bethany came to mind... how she put ointment on Jesus..
Matthew 26: 6 - 13 , Mark 14: 3 - 9 , John 12: 1 - 8
... and Jesus said, She’s “considering my body” (paraphrase) —> I saw a deeper meaning to considering Jesus’ body and how this woman did just that 🙂

..... so I see other believers so much better now aswell as seeing Jesus in a fresher clearer perspective ... that whatever I do to believers, I’m doing to Jesus’ own body!! That’s scares me a bit, cos obviously I’d wanna be good to His Body... cos it’s Jesus!! So anyway, it’s just caused me to see people in a whole new light, even helping me to forgive those who have hurt me, but also I feel convicted for having hurt others too... cos ultimately I’ve hurt Jesus too... and I don’t wanna hurt Jesus, but if I hurt another believer, then I’m hurting Jesus.... ugh my stomach knotted up when I realised,,, it really had an impact on me Him showing this to me.... I Thank God Most High for helping me understand ... ThankYOU Jesus!!!! Now I can deal with he situation in that light.... Praise Jesus for His High Priestly Good Shepherd Help!!!!!! Amen,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Deror :) How lovely to see you again :love: When people personify the love of God in our lives and we see it being personified in our own lives, we can be sure the Holy Spirit is at work transforming our hearts, and it is such a wonderful thing, to know with confidence, that our hearts of stone are being replaced with hearts of flesh. God's promises come true.

Feb 28, 2016
Consider Christ's Body:

MATT. 25:40.
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it
unto one of the least of these My brethren, you have done it unto Me.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Hello Deror :) How lovely to see you again :love: When people personify the love of God in our lives and we see it being personified in our own lives, we can be sure the Holy Spirit is at work transforming our hearts, and it is such a wonderful thing, to know with confidence, that our hearts of stone are being replaced with hearts of flesh. God's promises come true.

Hi Magenta, How are you? Hope you’re doing great,
Thanks for the thoughtful words and awesome graphic, makes me think me of a colourful jungle :) Really enjoy your artwork :)

Amen, “My confidence is in His faithfulness:):):) He who promised is faithful (y)

It’s dawning on me just how much of a Great Saviour Jesus Christ truly is.. Saviour and keeper of our souls, Saviour of The Body... ((both our individual bodies, and The Body of Christ) ((Able to save to the uttermost...)) AND Saviour of our spirit, AND, thankfully our minds too !!! Wow.. Mighty to save!!

Be blessed :giggle:

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Consider Christ's Body:

MATT. 25:40.
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it
unto one of the least of these My brethren, you have done it unto Me.
^.^ YES!!!!!

(((Scares me a bit though... but in a good way, I think... — certainly makes me stop ‘n think... yet I don’t wanna procrastinate.. so I don’t do nothing!! Scared of the results I mean, so I don’t act.. or speak... Guess confidence in Christ, in good decisions, in sharing, in good speech... is precious )))

Could go either way too, That verse... Matt 25 v.40 .. yet prompts me to try and do better,

God Bless (y)