Conspiracy index

  • Thread starter Thread starter Married_Richenbrachen
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
They all, i mean wars, landings, sinkings, depressions, fictional facts...all hoaxes and false flags comes under propaganda...events which helped them pave way for the new world order...you will understand it better if you actually see it divided into respective sections...how can i slip in a pdf format file here
 
They all, i mean wars, landings, sinkings, depressions, fictional facts...all hoaxes and false flags come under propaganda...events which helped them pave way for the new world order...you will understand the flow better if i can slip in a pdf format file...
 
They all, i mean wars, landings, sinkings, depressions, fictional facts...all hoaxes and false flags come under propaganda...events which helped them pave way for the new world order...you will understand the flow better if i can slip in a pdf format file...
I don't know. Sorry. :) In some ways, I'm beginning to understand why they dedicate whole websites to this stuff. :D

Could you copy and paste the text of the pdf into Notebook, and then copy and paste into here?
 
They all, i mean wars, landings, sinkings, depressions, fictional facts...all hoaxes and false flags come under propaganda...events which helped them pave way for the new world order...you will understand the flow better if i can slip in a pdf format file...
Naming a few HAARP,WARS,WAR,including the one on terror,eugenics,Monsanto,North American union the list of all the programs,agendas involved and Goals are endless.
 
I am one my own with all I know.I would hate to be subject to any slanderous comments or snide remarks.Lips sealed.Besides, I am sure quite a few share my insane beliefs, and that's refreshing to me
 
Naming a few HAARP,WARS,WAR,including the one on terror,eugenics,Monsanto,North American union the list of all the programs,agendas involved and Goals are endless.
Are the goals endless? I thought the ultimate goal is control of mankind, and/or worship of the devil. Since understanding Daniel better, though, I'm not so certain of my understanding of Revelation, and therefore, my expectations for the future.

Lol. The phrases "war of terror" or "war on Terra" always makes me smile. There are so many ways to honestly describe this farce without changing the wording too much. I also like the "never ending war on fake terror". :D
 
Are the goals endless? I thought the ultimate goal is control of mankind, and/or worship of the devil. Since understanding Daniel better, though, I'm not so certain of my understanding of Revelation, and therefore, my expectations for the future.

Lol. The phrases "war of terror" or "war on Terra" always makes me smile. There are so many ways to honestly describe this farce without changing the wording too much. I also like the "never ending war on fake terror". :D
You seem quite well informed to reach the ultimate goals or goal the Georgia Guide stones is great to check out.But I think,you as seemingly as insane as I am,well your awake.:)
 
Well,you ask if the goals are endless.Probably the steps needed to reach the goals maybe not endless but there are many.
 
You seem quite well informed to reach the ultimate goals or goal the Georgia Guide stones is great to check out.But I think,you as seemingly as insane as I am,well your awake.:)
There is so much information and misinformation. I sometimes wonder if the Georgia Guide stones were set down as a false trail, so whilst the opposition (to the NWO) is thinking about some sort of population control etc. (which is half-heartedly underway), the more important strategic goals are accomplished unopposed.

To me, the best method of population control is war (and/or starvation). But perhaps God doesn't permit this (at least, as in all out world war 3), or perhaps not until its proper time etc. Or perhaps, not unless by consent, which would explain the push for people to accept vaccines, birth control, sterilisation etc. etc.

I think I can see parts of the puzzle, but I can't make complete sense of the whole.
 
I really don't think anything under way is being done half way or weakly.I't is all well under way.They have several methods all being used now for a very long time.Diseases,some man made many are.Things added to food,water supplies,Haarp,vaccines modern medicine big pharma,as I said many steps.I will sound nuts if I keep typing.I am sure they have more in store maybe mass population elimination.I put nothing past the evil establishment,but that's just me.They can make things appear legit or a act of nature, or even frame people really easy, for the crimes they commit.
 
Are the goals endless? I thought the ultimate goal is control of mankind, and/or worship of the devil. Since understanding Daniel better, though, I'm not so certain of my understanding of Revelation, and therefore, my expectations for the future.

Lol. The phrases "war of terror" or "war on Terra" always makes me smile. There are so many ways to honestly describe this farce without changing the wording too much. I also like the "never ending war on fake terror". :D

The Red Terror in Soviet Russia refers to a campaign of mass killings, torture, and systematic oppression conducted by the Bolsheviks after seizing power in Petrograd and Moscow. In Soviet historiography, the Red Terror is described as having been officially announced on September 2, 1918 by Yakov Sverdlov and ended about October 1918. However, many historians, beginning with Sergei Melgunov, apply this term to political repression during the whole period of the Russian Civil War, 1918–1922.[1][2] The mass repressions were conducted by the Cheka (the Bolshevik secret police),[3] together with elements of the Bolshevik military intelligence agency (the GRU).[4]

The term "Red Terror" was originally used to describe the last six weeks of the "Reign of Terror" of the French Revolution, ending on July 28, 1794 with the execution of Maximilien Robespierre, to distinguish it from the subsequent First White Terror.[5][6]

wiki.

....

the War on Terror......:p

ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight.

the very term is Orwellian.
tsk. these guys are consistent - if unoriginal.
 
Yep consistent and persistent.I believe in no actual war on terror it's a orchestrated.Most, events are just that planned events. They have a intended purpose for the higher ups.
 
People need how much proof?How naive is the general population to all this?
 
I don't know. Sorry. :) In some ways, I'm beginning to understand why they dedicate whole websites to this stuff. :D

Could you copy and paste the text of the pdf into Notebook, and then copy and paste into here?


will try to do that, rich...but when it comes to hoax propaganda, one needs to be very careful...one cannot entirely decipher the hoax unless they decode its goals...for examples, ww1 agenda was League of Nations, but it did not take off the block...so they created ww2, result - United Nations, now a success..sinking titanic a banking idea...911 for a war on iraq for oil control...pearl harbour america's official entry into ww2...landing on moon had two goals in the least, one to demonstrate to russia about america's superior space technology, aka putting nasa on top...while for general public, its moths shut when it comes to science as reflected in the text books and taught in schools...hardly did anyone question astro science since then..

...and at other times, they use the events as a decoy to cover up other important stuff they are into...most of the information there is at large is just an example of that...to keep our eyes off the real and current 'situations' they are creating and expanding...read the following from a website to understand better about decoy their tactics

" Propelled by the news of these accelerating impacts, some of the world's leading climate scientists have now revised the highest safe level of CO[SUB]2[/SUB] to 350 parts per million. That's the last number you need to know, and the most important. It's the safety zone for planet earth. As James Hansen of America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the first scientist to warn about global warming more than two decades ago, wrote:
"If humanity wishes to preserve a planet similar to that on which civilization developed and to which life on Earth is adapted, paleoclimate evidence and ongoing climate change suggest that CO[SUB]2[/SUB] will need to be reduced from its current 385 ppm to at most 350 ppm."
That will be a hard task, but not impossible. We need to stop taking carbon out of the ground and putting it into the air. Above all, that means we need to stop burning so much coal—and start using solar and wind energy and other such sources of renewable energy –while ensuring the Global South a fair chance to develop. If we do, then the earth’s soils and forests will slowly cycle some of that extra carbon out of the atmosphere, and eventually CO[SUB]2[/SUB] concentrations will return to a safe level. By decreasing use of other fossil fuels, and improving agricultural and forestry practices around the world, scientists believe we could get back below 350 by mid-century. But the longer we remain in the danger zone—above 350—the more likely that we will see disastrous and irreversible climate impacts. " "

are they speaking atmospheric pollution or population control here ? if population control, then its going to be 350 people making it through out of a million...could be simple as that...revises your understanding on environment dangers and climate control ?
​
 
Last edited:
I don't know. Sorry. :) In some ways, I'm beginning to understand why they dedicate whole websites to this stuff. :D

Could you copy and paste the text of the pdf into Notebook, and then copy and paste into here?

Uploading the file in the pdf format...hope this proves helpful
 
tried notepad...dosent work...trip uploading pdf...admin says no attachments