When I agree that God is right on a matter, it enters my heart. It begins to change me.
Just a few days ago, I was interested in certain types of music, certain types of music, and certain video games. Just days later, those interests slip away.
A while back, I was afraid of giving them up.
But I pray to Christ that he would convert me totally.
And every day, I like the worldly things I loved a little bit less.
They simply do not matter.
The things of Christ prove to be superior.
I was once and for all saved the moment I trusted Christ.
But the music, the movies, the way I used to think, all of that.
It slips away as I walk along.
I still listen to the music and watch the movies, but they are becoming less interesting, and the parts that are entirely contrary to God affect me. Like now I care about what God thinks about these things.
He is taking control. I thank the Lord that he is taking control.
Just a few days ago, I was interested in certain types of music, certain types of music, and certain video games. Just days later, those interests slip away.
A while back, I was afraid of giving them up.
But I pray to Christ that he would convert me totally.
And every day, I like the worldly things I loved a little bit less.
They simply do not matter.
The things of Christ prove to be superior.
I was once and for all saved the moment I trusted Christ.
But the music, the movies, the way I used to think, all of that.
It slips away as I walk along.
I still listen to the music and watch the movies, but they are becoming less interesting, and the parts that are entirely contrary to God affect me. Like now I care about what God thinks about these things.
He is taking control. I thank the Lord that he is taking control.