Converted By The Spirit Of Truth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Stuart St. Clair, USA -
I was raised in the U.S.A. in a religious family as a Seventh-Day Adventist.
Our family were all Adventists going back several generations, and I went to
SDA schools all the way from first grade until I graduated from university
with a B.S. degree in physics.
As a teenager, I stopped going to church as soon as my parents would let me,
because I didn’t see the point of going to a boring, lifeless place full of
cliques and churchy politics.

Stuart St Claire.PNG

When I got to be about 20, I realized that I wasn’t happy.
For the first time I decided to read the Bible to see if it had any answers in it.
I started in the New Testament, and I was amazed at how exciting it was with miracles
and deep parables and even a promise I came across that said that believers would
speak in tongues and be able to pray for miracles, although at that point I really
had no idea what any of that meant because I had never seen it happen.

I decided that I wanted to be a Christian, but I didn’t know how to do that.
Nobody had ever told me. I said a prayer, telling God that I wanted to give my
life to Jesus.
It felt good for a little while, but soon enough the good feeling went away.

Fast forward a few years to 1991, and I was living in England working at a SDA school.
One day I was standing on a street corner, and a man approached me and told me that to
be a Christian I needed to repent, be baptized, and receive the Holy Spirit, which I had
never heard of before. He told me that in the Bible people spoke in tongues when they
received the Holy Spirit, and that it still happened like that today.
I went home and looked up all the scriptures that were on the papers he gave me,
and I was amazed to find that what he said was true.

Soon after that, I went to a church meeting that was exactly like what I read about
in the Bible.
I got baptized at that first meeting, and a few days later I received the Holy Spirit,
speaking in tongues, which was the most awesome thing.
I was delivered from fear of death, and the Lord has given me peace, direction,
and meaning that I could never find before.

My wife and I fasted and prayed when she couldn’t conceive, and now we have two children,
both now Spirit-filled.
I was healed from a strange blood condition when many of the saints fasted for me.

The Revival Fellowship - Fresno USA

https://trffresno.org/

M

Miri

Oh so which is the current picture of you?

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Oh so which is the current picture of you?
The testimony belongs to Stuart St. Claire who is part of the Fresno Assembly
in California. So that is his photo of himself.
I just post various testimonies from our large library of Pentecostal testimonies to conversion by the gospel,
signs, miracles and healings.

M

Miri

Oh I see.

I was thinking, wow you’ve really changed. Lol

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Nice to read that mate, i was transformed as well, both in Spirit of understanding and knowledge and in body and it's nice to see you working works of righteousness by sharing and doing good to those that suffer in all Truth.

Peace and all glory be to God amen.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Oh sorry, I thought it was your testimony but i got revealed.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing Stuart’s encouraging testimony for us, friend. God bless you!