Cool saying that glorify God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy4GODword
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

Guest
What are some cool saying that glorify God that you know, or cool Christian sayings?

Mine is, my blood Donor saved my life!

God bless
 
I always loved that God said
Exodus 3:14 (New International Version)

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
 
Actually that is pretty cool, so yeah you can even add bible verses

God bless
 
My fave is scripture.
God never tire or wearies, His understanding no one can fathom! :)

God bless.
pickles
 
That is a nice one sister, there is one saying on my sig

The next time the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.

Shalom
 
I saw this one on a shirt....I think I got it right

Lifeguard-mine walks on water

God bless